What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Timm.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I’m treading a fine line today I’ve paid out on Jesus,Charles Manson and suicide although the context of the latter was not directed at said persons direct problems was more of a lighthearted dig but they came!
yeah...I read the other thread mate...All good...I know you're only mucking around.

This comment was a cracker...I'm going to have to steal it hahaha.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I hope Timm gets an extension; he is ready for first grade. I also hope Ford is given a chance to play first grade for the rest of the season. So from next week on I'd like to see:

• Timm for Latimore
  • Ford for Lafai
  • Ravalawa for Aitken
  • Pearson to left wing
Lats won’t get dropped, it’s his farewell tour. The rest probably won’t either, Timm could come in for an injured Vaughan, and Ford could jag a bench spot. I reckon Sailor will get a run next week though.
Mary himself said that this is the first time that before the final round they were out of contention, which is true. He is not sure how to get players motivated with nothing to play for basically. What better way than blood some young guys, playing your first NRL game is motivating no matter where the team sits. It is essential anyway to help see who stays and who goes. And might save us a heap of cash should one of them excel.

possm

Coach
Isn’t Ford a back rower ?
And NO thanks to Pearson only just got rid of him
Yes but he is very quick, has a good passing game and defends very well. He could be the answer to us having the fourth forward on the bench who can also play centre.

Pearson had a bad game and was dropped to reserve grade. It looks like Lomax will be out so Pearson for Lomax on the left wing. Sailor is still too small for the left wing.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Timms is a nice young kid as well.
Why he hasn't played any NRL this season, is beyond most followers of League. Mcroadblock at his best.
He joins a list of promising youngsters leaving at the end of year Robbo, Masters, field etc .
Makes you wonder.
Everyone else is getting thrown under the bus but Mary never get the bullet.
HPU and assistant but not the real problem.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yes but he is very quick, has a good passing game and defends very well. He could be the answer to us having the fourth forward on the bench who can also play centre.

Pearson had a bad game and was dropped to reserve grade. It looks like Lomax will be out so Pearson for Lomax on the left wing. Sailor is still too small for the left wing.
Should send the side up there for preseason lol
Ben Hunt would get frostbite on his bottom lip.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Timms is a nice young kid as well.
Why he hasn't played any NRL this season, is beyond most followers of League. Mcroadblock at his best.
He joins a list of promising youngsters leaving at the end of year Robbo, Masters, field etc .
Makes you wonder.
Everyone else is getting thrown under the bus but Mary never get the bullet.
HPU and assistant but not the real problem.
Is Field leaving?