What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Overseas dragon

Juniors
TIME TO SIGN A GUY BY THE NAME OF BILLY SMITH PLAYS FOR THE BEARS CENTRE SHOULD BE A NICE ADDITION TO THE RANKS SEND BOTH OF OUR CENTRES AS A SWAP

nontime111

Juniors
Aitken and Lafai are the worst center combination in the league. What compounds that is McIdiot keeps on picking them.
Lafai is the slowest plodder he should retire been lame for 3 years now
Aitken is actually the worst first grader Ive ever seen and he is a Dragon! yep, who let him in there??? its not his fault...... just like its not MARYS fault hes there he was VOTED by the board sack the lot of the incompetent amateurs simple as that!

ALSGI

Bench
Good news folks, or as McIdiot would say, good noos!

I was talking to a mate today that’s very close to NRL HQ (lives only 10km away) and he’s pretty sure the top 7 teams will be stripped of all competition points in the next few weeks.

That means we’re a chance to scrape in at 7th or 8th! Worse case 9th and we just miss out but I’m pretty confident now.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Good news folks, or as McIdiot would say, good noos!

I was talking to a mate today that’s very close to NRL HQ (lives only 10km away) and he’s pretty sure the top 7 teams will be stripped of all competition points in the next few weeks.

That means we’re a chance to scrape in at 7th or 8th! Worse case 9th and we just miss out but I’m pretty confident now.
you must be related to the orange one keep up the good work