What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 V Sharks

martielang

Bench
I think we've just got to try & beat the Sharks at their own dirty game. Put Cartwright in the 6, play up the middle & hope to wear them out. Katoa at 9 so we have another kicking option.

ACTPanthers

Bench
It doesn't matter who replaces Maloney, our attack is so blunt and ineffective, we will only score if Cronulla get five players sent off. Even then its touch and go whether we can score enough points.

Maybe I'm being harsh and Yeo and Kikau receiving an inside ball from Cleary bamboozles them and they both stroll through on several occasions, helping us rack up a cricket score.

Even then, we'll probably still take a penalty goal if we can...

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well at least that takes Moylan having a blinder against us out of the equation...

Still think the Sharks will take the points comfortably, going off last weeks "effort" anyway.

I'll actually be pleasantly surprised if we can manage to score a try in this game to be honest.

Panfa

Juniors
Not sure if burton is able to play but he would be the best option at 5/8 to cover maloney and luai.

TheFrog

Coach
Not sure if burton is able to play but he would be the best option at 5/8 to cover maloney and luai.
They'll surely get an exemption to bring someone in, I'm not sure who we've got who can play in the halves, we've let them all go.

Latest posts