What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

nontime111

Juniors
Interesting article from Mascord today....https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/08/06/what-rugby-league-really-means-to-us/

I still want Dragons to punt McGregor, but am a little less angry about it, and not so despondent about what next season holds.
yep MUST be sacked now, or directly after the last game THIS season......the extreme damn risk if they let him stay for a crack at 5 or 6 games next season to redeem himself, then if they go alright he will NOT be sacked...god I hope they kick him after the last game....Ill cringe through the whole off season understanding well be 2nd last once more if he does stay.... pitts of hell brother this idiot...worst coach Ive ever seen, I think Price was better and hes shown that in the UK

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

"While coach Paul McGregor is expected to survive a disappointing season - the Dragons are still in contention for the wooden spoon - his assistants, Dean Young and Ben Hornby, may not receive new contracts.

Barrett has spent time with the All Blacks in recent weeks as part of his professional development and is being considered as a potential addition to the brains trust at the Red V."

_________________________________________________________________________________

For crying out aloud, there wouldn't be half a brain between them all.
They're just a congo-line of suck-oles, spivs and spooks, looking for a backbone.

Coffs dragon

Bench
"While coach Paul McGregor is expected to survive a disappointing season - the Dragons are still in contention for the wooden spoon - his assistants, Dean Young and Ben Hornby, may not receive new contracts.

Barrett has spent time with the All Blacks in recent weeks as part of his professional development and is being considered as a potential addition to the brains trust at the Red V."

_________________________________________________________________________________

They're just a congo-line of suck-oles, spivs and spooks, looking for a backbone.
OKB After reading that article concerning Barrett....what a perfect fit beside Mary.
Quote...."His arrogance & ego nearly tore the place apart"
I'm sure together they will take us all the way!

grouch

First Grade

getsmarty

Immortal
Interesting article from Mascord today....https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/08/06/what-rugby-league-really-means-to-us/

I still want Dragons to punt McGregor, but am a little less angry about it, and not so despondent about what next season holds.

Nothing has changed since 2014,except that the Board has rewarded McGregor with 2 contract extensions, which will make him the longest serving coach in Dragons history....

After our poor season, the board will Sack some assistants to appease the noise from the fans and Barrett will enter the building.

PROBLEM BEING....Dragons fans are the most loyal in the Comp....we will renew memberships and turn up to games in the hope that this change will bring results in a brighter future.........

I predict there will be a slight upturn ( which usually comes with any change ) and then it will be back to normal transmission.....WHY...Because McGregor is still in charge and the MAIN PROBLEM.

The Board will counter any arguments coming from the fanbase with...but Look..our membership numbers are about the same and we still draw crowds to our games.............

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET AND WALLETS.............There is no other choice.....these Fools will not listen................................................End of Rant.

I flogged furniture in order to eat whilst I was studying.

I joined the union.

One of the good things was that the union cut deals with all these telcos, car yards, petrol stations, tyre and other retailers and us mugs would get great discounts and this was for crap we used, not 50% off an interest rate on a new $150k Tesla or something.

So it was pretty damn good.

I don’t sell anymore, but I should join up again!

Pay Mary not to coach lol, the sad thing is that this is right on the money.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm in a strange position at the moment. I have put aside my love for the club for the remainder of 2019.

This wasn't an easy decision as I have been a one eyed dragons fan since 1975. I will only be watching the remaining Dragons games for 2 reasons, i pay a crapload for HD Foxtel & I want to see us get flogged each week so we can piss off McGregor and force real, meaningful change to a once mighty club.

hewi

Bench
I'm in a strange position at the moment. I have put aside my love for the club for the remainder of 2019.

This wasn't an easy decision as I have been a one eyed dragons fan since 1975. I will only be watching the remaining Dragons games for 2 reasons, i pay a crapload for HD Foxtel & I want to see us get flogged each week so we can piss off McGregor and force real, meaningful change to a once mighty club.

I see Ash Taylor at 5/8 for the Titans this weekend, if he fires it’s not beyond possibilities that they could beat us. Scratch the surface and underneath I’m cheering the Titans. Sorry.

hazzbeen

Bench
I see Ash Taylor at 5/8 for the Titans this weekend, if he fires it’s not beyond possibilities that they could beat us. Scratch the surface and underneath I’m cheering the Titans. Sorry.
I'm with you the more pressure it puts on the board to do a back flip on the stupid no thought resigning of our Genius of a coach ...... Go the Titans and hewi I'm not sorry ..... That's how bad it is when your own supporters want the opposition to win ......

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Its all good, mate.
I'm in the same position as l've been for several years now.

SACK McGREGOR!

Reach out to all dissatisfied sgi supporters, if you need a club to show a small disillusioned interest in, you’d be more than welcome to crash over at our joint until you sober up enough to see yourselves clear with sgi.

We have a good coach with character aplenty.

Not exactly a star studded side, but they have a go and blokes like Chris Lawrence, Corey Thompson and Brooksy are pretty likeable.

Even mbye never forgets us fans on the big occasions. He comes over for a selfie or cuddle or whatever.

Plus we have the best no name pack in the game.We can barely remember who they are ourselves.

Not many of us are Mary people and we have a healthy hatred for and/or disrespect of club officialdom and the their hopelessness.

It would help if you disliked lyin ivan Cleary and rest assured Robbie and Benji are just average players to us!

And there’s much less excuses happening at press conferences. Madge just says we played fekked.

Last edited:

Gomarchin

Juniors
I'm with you the more pressure it puts on the board to do a back flip on the stupid no thought resigning of our Genius of a coach ...... Go the Titans and hewi I'm not sorry ..... That's how bad it is when your own supporters want the opposition to win ......
If it's the only way to get rid of McWrekor then I'm hoping the Titans win on Saturday as well. How sad...

Mary Mary quite contrary how does your club grow?

Widdos leaving, jacks facing gaol and the assistants must they go?

Fear not my man, we have it covered, next season’s looking great.

We’ve bought in Barrett, signed Lichaa and the new mascot is a mate.

Mary Mary that sounds quite scary, when will you stand down?

When Sgi is sent to Perth

And “out” is where I’m found!

_Johnsy

Referee

It’s sickening isn’t it.

BLM01

First Grade
Mary Mary quite contrary how does your club grow?

Widdos leaving, jacks facing gaol and the assistants must they go?

Fear not my man, we have it covered, next season’s looking great.

We’ve bought in Barrett, signed Lichaa and the new mascot is a mate.

Mary Mary that sounds quite scary, when will you stand down?

When Sgi is sent to Perth

And “out” is where I’m found!
signed lichaa????...lolololololo

Latest posts