What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fan

It gets no love from Fox.

Needs more Kent and Matty.

But I agree. The best show about footy.

Absolutely love the fold out chair segment. Kills me to realise I'm old now as heroes from the late 80s in to the 90s are now 'yesterday's heroes' and that post-footy lives for a lot of blokes is not all roses. The Steve Mavin segment last night was ripper though. As a kid I loved his style, diving for tries.

I love the memorabilia stuff too with Dan. However, I'd never let Vossy anywhere near any of my stuff, the way he treats it. They had rare footy cards on there and he treated them like shit. ARGHHHHH!!!

Love seeing celeb fans of NRL too. Vince Sorrenti was ace the other week as a Para tragic. There are plenty of RL fans out there who love the game.

The corner post....Vossy called that.

How good is it now?

We watched some old videos recently. There was one from 2009 with Blake Ferguson at the Sharks and he dives and because he just brushes the corner post it was a no-try.

These days, it'd be on highlights reels.

grouch

First Grade
It's my favourite show too, always entertaining.

That Concord under 12's story from 1961 last week was amazing, nothing encapsulates this show better than that little segment

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The best show if you like league.

No question.

Vossy just lets the players shine.

Just let them talk, he does.

Some blokes suprise me.

I love the what do you eat.....

Pffffft Johns.

Vossy is the man, when it comes to shows.

Stallion

First Grade
Vossy quizzed Todd Greenberg last night. It was interesting to see Greenberg’s offer of consolation to Aussie fans missing out on a Great Britain v Kangaroos match during the Lions South Pacific tour for October/November this year: "..They can go watch them in New Zealand. ..." and " The Kangaroos are playing three tests in England and maybe one in France next year..." No real consolation for the fans in Australia at all . Vossy was great ! He exclaimed that the Lions were right on our doorstep and their is no Kangaroos v LIONS? ! A shameful and inadequate response from Greenberg.

Last edited:

ram raid

Bench
It feels like a show I should love. I love Vossy and I love the idea. It just doesn't tickle my balls the way I need it to. I'm glad other people enjoy it though.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Vossy quizzed Todd Greenberg last night. It was interesting to see Greenberg’s offer of consolation to Aussie fans missing out on a Great Britain v Kangaroos match during the Lions South Pacific tour for October/November this year: "..They can go watch them in New Zealand. ..." and " The Kangaroos are playing three tests in England and maybe one in France next year..." No real consolation for the fans in Australia at all . Vossy was great ! He exclaimed that the Lions were right on our doorstep and their is no Kangaroos v LIONS? ! A shameful and inadequate response from Greenberg.

Vossy like a lot of people are passionate about the International game

its good to see the likes of Tonga, Fiji, PNG and Samoa play more games against some of the top nations, however we barely see much of Australia

Ok they're playing 2 tests against Tonga and NZ (at a small ground in Wollongong), but where's the real plan to know where the Kangaroos are playing within the next few years??

So from Greenburgs response its like we're not having a home grown test match?

Its crazy we're not playing the Lions at all, one test wouldnt have hurt.