What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 V Sharks

kinghippo

Juniors
Sharks is always my least favourite game of the season. We never win and it usually has big consequences on our season.
To make matters worse my young boy has decided they are his favourite team because sharks are his favourite animal.
I really believe they are our benchmark team, hopefully we are better than I think we are.

franklin2323

Immortal
Sharks is always my least favourite game of the season. We never win and it usually has big consequences on our season.
To make matters worse my young boy has decided they are his favourite team because sharks are his favourite animal.
I really believe they are our benchmark team, hopefully we are better than I think we are.

we haven't shown we are better than a bottom 4 team all year..So sadly the chances aren't high

age.s

First Grade

I'm sorry to hear about your son mate.

My boy isn't getting a choice. You want to eat? You follow Penrith. I'm not having him grow up in a broken home.

Fangs

Coach
If we win this then MOM will be Nathan Cleary. This game is made for him.

Luai/Maloney out. Team has lost two on the trot. He needs to pull out a Roosters/Eels performance from earlier in the year. Effort alone will see him give more to his team than Dugan/Johnson/Towshend who have been very poor all year. The Sharks forward pack will be their way to victory.

Panfa

Juniors
If our boys cant lift against former teammates this friday and win this i give up.Maloney out could be a good thing he normally has shockers against up up cronulla and we might get a early preview of what our halves combo could look like next yr.lets smash these shire spastics and finish them off for a change.

cb4

First Grade
If we win this then MOM will be Nathan Cleary. This game is made for him.

Luai/Maloney out. Team has lost two on the trot. He needs to pull out a Roosters/Eels performance from earlier in the year. Effort alone will see him give more to his team than Dugan/Johnson/Towshend who have been very poor all year. The Sharks forward pack will be their way to victory.

Townsend is leading our player of the year votes by a mile, Dugan is top 3.
He makes an error per game but he has been good for us this year, it's arguably been his best year since 2014.

No halves for you makes it tough but these are the games we generally don't turn up for.

age.s

First Grade
He makes an error per game but he has been good for us this year, it's arguably been his best year since 2014.

No halves for you makes it tough but these are the games we generally don't turn up for.

Penrith games?

I very much beg to differ.

Panther Mick

Juniors

Ha ha I don't know what Sharks fans are worried for.
We haven't beaten you for 4 years! April 26th 2015 to be precise. 7 straight losses.
Our two best attacking halves are out and we struggling to score points.
Our only hope is your mob turn up expecting to win and drop the ball all night. Maybe Kikau can get a double through brute force and we win ugly 12-10. That is a long stretch though.