What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes or No

Canceled Red V Membership

• Yes

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

_Johnsy

Referee
As I stated in another thread, I’ve been a 1 eyed dragon since 1975. As of a month ago, enough was enough. I cannot & will not support this shit sandwich any more, I pulled my red v membership this year, I cdid the same 3 years ago. However I crumbled & rejoined this year & will never forgive myself that I have contributed financially to this crap we find ourselves in. Before my first leave of absence I have been a red v member for 15+ years. I contacted the club voiced my concerns & asked them to cancel my membership immediately, which they did.

Out of curiosity who has also canceled their red v membership this year or in the preceding years to this current fiasco?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Quick question and again yes or no.

If McGregor is sacked and replaced by Barrett, would you jump (rejoin/renew) on the membership bandwagon?