What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 V Sharks

Panther Mick

Juniors
Didn't 2014 succeed on similar logic? A bunch of unknowns.

From what I can recall about 2014 we had a lot of injuries that year. So selections were forced with a copious amount of injuries in the forwards.
Our pack v the semi against the Roosters was

McKendry
Seggy
Kite
Sika Manu
Matt Robinson
Plum
Res
Lewis Brown
Latimore
Murdoch-Masila
Sam Anderson

OldPanther

Coach
From what I can recall about 2014 we had a lot of injuries that year. So selections were forced with a copious amount of injuries in the forwards.
Our pack v the semi against the Roosters was

McKendry
Seggy
Kite
Sika Manu
Matt Robinson
Plum
Res
Lewis Brown
Latimore
Murdoch-Masila
Sam Anderson

Imagine that pack going to week 3 of the finals. What an effort.

franklin2323

Immortal
To a point yes, but injuries caused the selection of juniors `etc. I doubt any debuts would have happened without injuries forcing the hand...

That is the way it works with Ivan. That is why I am sceptical that Whare is dropped and not injured

If Whare is forced out, that’s another long term deal that won’t have been completed. I don’t think a single one has been finished.

Anyway, next years backline looks super young. I think you can forget about finals in 2020.

Edwards/Staines/Laurie
Mansour
Chricton
Naden
To’o
Luai/Burton
Cleary

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If Whare is forced out, that’s another long term deal that won’t have been completed. I don’t think a single one has been finished.

Anyway, next years backline looks super young. I think you can forget about finals in 2020.

Edwards/Staines/Laurie
Mansour
Chricton
Naden
To’o
Luai/Burton
Cleary

Jimmy will finish his. What a champ

roofromoz

First Grade
I have noticed that with both the Leniu and Burton announcements that they haven't been trumpeted as #589 and #590 respectively, like they have with the other debutants this year. May just be coincidental, a minor thing or it's that Crichton will play and the numbers will be confirmed then.