What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Smack

Coach
def getting the next one in october!

12.jpg

Parra Pride

Coach
Yeah... I think I spoke too soon.

I don't mind hard games - the Dark Souls series comes to mind -, but this game is ridiculously hard.

The difficulty combat spike in Kingdom Come is absurd, and it doesn’t help that they tried to be a bit too fancy with how the combat works.

I never managed to finish the main story, though that’s not a big loss as they intended this to be an episodic release and I doubt anymore will ever come of it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The difficulty combat spike in Kingdom Come is absurd, and it doesn’t help that they tried to be a bit too fancy with how the combat works.

I never managed to finish the main story, though that’s not a big loss as they intended this to be an episodic release and I doubt anymore will ever come of it.

I'm still trying to get out of Talmberg.

No money for lockpicks.

Can't find any armour lying around.

And I'm too weak to knock out a guard, and take his armour...

I still like the game, but I've given it a break for a bit.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Finished Outlast, so started Outlast 2
Still jamming the original Borderlands (GOTY version) Kind reminds me skyrim in the way that theres enough main story to keep you going, but you can waste so much time doing sidequests

Springs09

Juniors
Been playing The Sinking City, which is great on Lovecraft lore but has horrid combat.

Picked up the latest Fire Emblem which is awesome so far.

Storm13

Juniors
Picked up Super Mario Maker 2 over the weekend.

Some of the level creators clearly put a lot of effort into driving people insane with their levels.
My mate told me about a streamer on Twitch trying to complete a 13 second course, and he had been doing it for seven hours straight. An hour later after watching he gave up. It was brutal watching it.

jargan83

Coach
My mate told me about a streamer on Twitch trying to complete a 13 second course, and he had been doing it for seven hours straight. An hour later after watching he gave up. It was brutal watching it.

That’s insane.

I was trying a speed run of a course and gave up on the record after about 20 minutes.

Eelectrica

Referee
Age of Wonders: Planetfall.
Really cool so far. Just played a bit, looking forward to keeping my campaign going.

I've also started a little Project with Borderlands 2 which should keep me entertained until its Steam release in April where I do a UVHM play through with a character starting out with literally nothing.
I have a few rules in place such no boss farming, BA rank turned off. No importing of gear. Maya is done, onto Krieg next!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Got Ducktales:Remastered just as I see it'll be going off the store very shortly (on Steam anyway)

Looking forward to the nostalgia

Eelementary

Post Whore
Madden 20

Last Madden I played was Madden 18, and Madden 20 seems...sturdier somehow...it seems both ready to play, and hard to master.

The gameplay is smoother, and more realistic, and the game modes are fun.

I'm doing a franchise as an owner as the Oakland Raiders - it's so cool to be able to set ticket prices again!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Age of Wonders: Planetfall.
Really cool so far. Just played a bit, looking forward to keeping my campaign going.

I've also started a little Project with Borderlands 2 which should keep me entertained until its Steam release in April where I do a UVHM play through with a character starting out with literally nothing.
I have a few rules in place such no boss farming, BA rank turned off. No importing of gear. Maya is done, onto Krieg next!

Bought this today.

It's really good, but it's intense - so much going on at once!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah, I'm still getting my starting strategies down. Love that there's a lot of different ways to approach it.

It's a really good game. I'm really enjoying it.

I love that I can use diplomacy, or brute power, to settle arguments.

And the strategising on the battle field is great.

nöyd

Staff member
DayZ on pc

quite an achievement to be actually playing it considering its supposed to be banned in Australia. I've only come across one other live player in game and he bolted as soon as I spawned in.

Eelectrica

Referee
They're having a free weekend on Steam for Kingdom Come Deliverance so I'm giving that a look. Not doing much else today after being up until 4am watching Smith tear England a new one.

I'll probably pick it up with all DLC's included since it's 50% off everything.

Latest posts