What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Ramsey

Gareth67

First Grade
Isn’t it great to see a young Dragon doing so well ! He certainly has just about everything that a fullback requires - speed - good under the high ball - and also a neat 2step that puts opposition defensives completely out of sync . Oh and bag loads of confidence, as many before me have already mentioned , I wonder just which club will use this kid ?

possm

Coach
Isn’t it great to see a young Dragon doing so well ! He certainly has just about everything that a fullback requires - speed - good under the high ball - and also a neat 2step that puts opposition defensives completely out of sync . Oh and bag loads of confidence, as many before me have already mentioned , I wonder just which club will use this kid ?

How about size, is he tall? Does he have good defensive skills.

Dufty has another season on his contract but would be likely to ask for a release if he is selected in reserve grade for 2020. I hear that Dufty, Field, Nichols and Maranta will be leaving at seasons end. So to reserve grade and let's see how he goes.

For 2020:
Lomax
Saab
Gagai
Ramien
Ravalawa
Norman
Hunt / Renolds

Frank Facer

First Grade
Cody looks like a very good prospect. He is very quick. Has very good footwork. Looks to have good upper body strength. He is rangy and has a long stride. He will probably develop physically over the next few years too. I even saw a bit of Slater in him. Hopefully he can continue to develop his game and become a regular first grader in the not to distant future.

He could become a bit of a cult hero with is speed and long hair.