What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 21: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fox Retro round

Hopefully some good results here for Parra

Thursday
Cowboys v Broncos

Friday
Warriors v Sea Eagles
Panthers v Sharks

Saturday
Dragons v Titans
Dogs v Tigers

Sunday
Raiders v Roosters
Souths v Storm

Happy MEel

First Grade
Fox Retro round

Hopefully some good results here for Parra

Thursday
Cowboys v Broncos

Friday
Warriors v Sea Eagles
Panthers v Sharks

Saturday
Dragons v Titans
Dogs v Tigers

Sunday
Raiders v Roosters
Souths v Storm
Why the dragons over the titans?

Gronk

Staff member
Penrith v Sharks is of interest to me. Penrith have lost old man Maloney, but their saving grace is that they have the State of Origin half back. Look for Cleary to stear the team around, have the ball on a string, kick to the corners & lead the chase and put his forwards through gaps. :innocent:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Why the dragons over the titans?

If it doesn’t affect Parra then a nsw side over a qld one.

Plus we have tanked the dragqueens twice this year , and they can’t make the 8, have had my fun ( i live in the Gong)

Meninga is an over rated turd

We play the titans next week, keep them buried

TheParraboy

Staff member
Penrith v Sharks is of interest to me. Penrith have lost old man Maloney, but their saving grace is that they have the State of Origin half back. Look for Cleary to stear the team around, have the ball on a string, kick to the corners & lead the chase and put his forwards through gaps. :innocent:

Sharks getting some form going on, he will be targeted

Time to shine and get used to no Maloney

Kornstar

Coach
The camera angles didn't actually show the eye gouge, just the hand moving over the face but I reckon he did it.

The fact that his hands were nowhere near his face and then he moved his hand to the face is what baffles me. Absolute f**kwit!!!

strider

Post Whore
Bit of favourable refereeing in the dying stages get the broncos home as always

Glenneel

Bench
Well if you needed any proof that the NRL wants the Broncos into the 8 then this game was it. From the non penalty for packing the scrum after siren sounded, for allowing a Broncos player to play the ball when over his try line, for allowing play to continue when Milford kicked the ball into Cowboys in-goal area when out of play, to disallowing Clifford try (how tf was there any obstruction?) to at end of game when Gela-Mosely? was held back from collecting loose ball and rewarding Broncos 6 more without Cows touching ball. Do I need to continue????

Glenneel

Bench
Look to Penruff getting flogged, is that what you mean???