What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 predictions

The unknown

Juniors
Well looks like we’re Going to have to win every game based off tonight. The referees are determined to get the broncos in, can’t have a finals series without a QLD side

Seriously Brisbane have plodded their way into the 8 the last 3 year's in a row off the back of garbage seasons, I don't think it's a coincidence anymore

stryker

First Grade
Destiny is in our own hands.
We were a disgusting tub of shit not too long ago.
We are on a slight rise in form currently...however we have all seen this movie before.
Will we push forward and make the finals or revert to the norm?
Time to grow up and stop blaming things we cannot control and get this done.

Tiger05

First Grade
Destiny is in our own hands.
We were a disgusting tub of shit not too long ago.
We are on a slight rise in form currently...however we have all seen this movie before.
Will we push forward and make the finals or revert to the norm?
Time to grow up and stop blaming things we cannot control and get this done.

It's going to be tough. Brisbane were gifted that win.

simmo05

Bench
Well looks like we’re Going to have to win every game based off tonight. The referees are determined to get the broncos in, can’t have a finals series without a QLD side
It would be like nsw on a winning streak, crickets from the f**kwits up north.

Ask the Warriors what they think of system at hand, it’s hard to argue against there case considering some of the bad calls they have had recently.

WA Tiger

Bench
Ask the Warriors what they think of system at hand, it’s hard to argue against there case considering some of the bad calls they have had recently.
Only watched it on a phone but thought I clearly saw Blair move to the right to block the player...could be wrong but yes they have been badly treated by the refs lately..I think they still have a chance...if we can expect the unexpected

Pezz70

Juniors
Talau warming up, Mbye might be out. Nup Mbye is in Talau was warming up in20 I thought. Mikaele and Clark starting

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
Mbye shouldn’t be out there he is obviously injured, he is gonna struggle going laterally, bad in in the centres

Latest posts