What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

Bernie: We need to keep cutting costs.

Board: No more hookers and coke.

Bernie: *resigns*

Also, f**k your cheese jokes. I'm sticking with the tried and true material.

Avenger

Immortal
Almost forgot. He also pissed me off when he wore a Roosters tie to the semi final series last season when invited to their corporate box.

forward pass

Coach
Do we actually know why he resigned? He wants to stay involved in the game so clearly he will end up at another club. Sounds fishy.

emjaycee

Coach
Do we actually know why he resigned? He wants to stay involved in the game so clearly he will end up at another club. Sounds fishy.
Do we actually know that he did resign?
On 31st October he completes the term of his contracted engagement. Maybe he wasn't offered an extension? Maybe he was and rejected it? Maybe the length or dollars of the new contrsct weren't to his liking?

Lots of reasons why he could be leaving and lots of unqualified speculation.

Happy MEel

First Grade
On 31st October he completes the term of his contracted engagement. Maybe he wasn't offered an extension? Maybe he was and rejected it? Maybe the length or dollars of the new contrsct weren't to his liking?

Mate, we can’t even afford new jerseys. Bernie’s lifestyle was bleeding us dry. That’s the reason...nothing surer :grin:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I heard we're making room for the talented young CEO we've got coming through Jersey Flegg.

Gronk

Staff member
Finally. We have called in the big guns to try and find Bernie.

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You reckon the main character will be an American?

"Hey I'm Chuck. Here downunder to help you Osseez with your NCIS! Let's go to the bar and get some Foster's."

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Do we even have an NCIS here in Oz ?

I reckon Guy Pearce will be the Aussie Gibbs

Latest posts