What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dung Heap

sa1nt5

Juniors
As far as the Boncos Executive is concerned the thread title here is off the charts accurate. The “release” of Jharal Yow Yeh, furthers the view that in regard to loyalty the Boncos would have to be the worst club in the sporting universe for a young prodigious talent to commit to.
No need to go into the illustrious names of our game to have been shafted by the executive mindset of this club, an appellation bordering on misnomer.
I’d say that young David Fifita has this front and centre of his mind when listening to the rhetoric that will and has dribbled from the mouths of your executive brains trust.
Jharal Yow Yeh should have had a position for life.
This is a very bad decision as far as a parent of a prodigious talent would be concerned.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
As far as the Boncos Executive is concerned the thread title here is off the charts accurate. The “release” of Jharal Yow Yeh, furthers the view that in regard to loyalty the Boncos would have to be the worst club in the sporting universe for a young prodigious talent to commit to.
No need to go into the illustrious names of our game to have been shafted by the executive mindset of this club, an appellation bordering on misnomer.
I’d say that young David Fifita has this front and centre of his mind when listening to the rhetoric that will and has dribbled from the mouths of your executive brains trust.
Jharal Yow Yeh should have had a position for life.
This is a very bad decision as far as a parent of a prodigious talent would be concerned.
At least we don’t have Mary coaching us. Things could be worse.

sa1nt5

Juniors
At least we don’t have Mary coaching us. Things could be worse.
Ok fair point and while I have your attention, and because you brought it up.
Can you please address the Broncos support base about all the anonymous letters to the Dragons board in support of Mchangs around the first grade squad and his puzzling yet frequent contract upgrades.

As you can gather from the above and the 14,000 posts in the sack McGregor thread, on the Dragons forum, it sure as shit us writing them.

enough already!

Mr Spock!

Referee
I thought last year the idea was to move milford back to fullback, play 2 halves including Dearden and Turpin (Croft 2020) and your hooker McCulloch (Turpin/Luke 2020).

What happened to that because Milford is a dreadful half? One of the worst in the comp.