What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R21 Fri - Panthers 26-20 Sharks @ Panthers

Round 21: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
I'm waiting until the 60th to 70th mins of the game to see how the rookie Panthers are doing as far as stamina is concerned.

20-4, is not a comfortable lead especially when it's our turn to run against the wind.
I think I'll STFU from now on.

Munted

Bench
Rookies did well to keep their cool. Sharks had all the momentum in the end and experience to ice it.
Glad held them out! We survive another week.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Panthers 26 Sharks 20:

Penrith's young guns shut down Sharks comeback
Tim Costello | August 9 2019 10:01PM

Penrith Panthers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

After a dominant hour of footy, a youthful Penrith side was forced to dig deep in order to hold on and down the Sharks 26-20 at home, having led 26-4 early in the second half.

On a cold and windy evening at Panthers Stadium, the home side blooded three debutants including five-eighth Matt Burton, for whom the club received special permission from the NRL to include in the lineup following James Maloney's failure to escape suspension at the judiciary.

Burton, along with Spencer Leniu on the bench and Stephen Crichton in the centres all turned in admirable performances. Burton's kicking game in particular added a new dimension to Penrith's attack, which has struggled even during their seven game winning streak.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33879-panthers-v-sharks-report/

Generalzod

Immortal
Good win Panthers I mob don’t deserve to be anywhere near the finals this year , thank you Barry Russell

Last edited: