What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 championship & league one..

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Why can't they just have a 14 -16 team SL with 10, 12 English teams that get P/R leaving the other clubs trying to grow the actual game safe so they can do just that?

Sorry to some of our English fans, most who post here at this forum have a brain that works I do not put you in with the lot I mentioned above that post at total rugby league.

It's not bloody hard, expansion teams outside the country doing all they can to grow the game are safe be it 2-4-6 or 8 whilst your useless pit village once was in 1921 that has done f**k all for 125 since has a chance to join them if good enough or a rich dude is ready to pump to dollars in.

We all love the game, we wouldn't argue about it otherwise, but fair dinkum, if you really loved it outside Leigh and Featherstone, you'd be happy to open it up.

It doesn't mean the end of your club if they have teams from outside the UK, I am totally against that, but if we want new teams from elsewhere with big money, you're going to have to live with it. It's not the end of the world, it's a new beginning. 14-16 team SL with 3-4-5-6 places guaranteed for expansion teams.

If not, I hope the NRL offer Toronto a place and give them a nice cap to pillage the RFL for all it can because they obviously don't want the game to grow and either do the fans, might be better off taking the best and hoping a new territory plugs the gap and then some.

Again no offence to the few poms that post here, you guys have your head screwed on.
Mate I have zero faith with the people in charge of “running” our game in the U.K. it’s one colossal goat fu#k over here. It’s just one bad decision after another and they never seem learn. I know of plenty of hardcore fans who over the years have waning interest in the game now or who have completely lost interest. I’m slowly getting to this stage.

deluded pom?

Coach
Mate I have zero faith with the people in charge of “running” our game in the U.K. it’s one colossal goat fu#k over here. It’s just one bad decision after another and they never seem learn. I know of plenty of hardcore fans who over the years have waning interest in the game now or who have completely lost interest. I’m slowly getting to this stage.
You and me both Walter. I feel sorry for the TWP supporters who go on the main TRL forum and get all this hatred from people who don’t care about the game. They only care about their club. I will walk away from watching pro RL if TWP win their GF and are denied access to SL.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
You and me both Walter. I feel sorry for the TWP supporters who go on the main TRL forum and get all this hatred from people who don’t care about the game. They only care about their club. I will walk away from watching pro RL if TWP win their GF and are denied access to SL.
If I’m being honest I have little interest in super league and the NRL for that matter and zero interest in state of origin. My interest is in the international side of the game and reading about expansion in areas like Toronto, Ottawa, Montpelier and Nigeria etc.

Also look out for the hunters and the development in Fiji and South America.

deluded pom?

Coach
If I’m being honest I have little interest in super league and the NRL for that matter and zero interest in state of origin. My interest is in the international side of the game and reading about expansion in areas like Toronto, Ottawa, Montpelier and Nigeria etc.

Also look out for the hunters and the development in Fiji and South America.
So why the Saints avatar?

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Game in Toronto abandoned in the 74th minute due to heavy thunderstorms. Wolfpack were beating Rochdale 46-0 and the result stands.

Toulouse also won this afternoon by the same score beating batley 46-0 in France.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Sounds like a good move. Manchester Lions is a great sounding name.
Would be nice if Marwan could get his fantasy team up and running in Liverpool.
It’s only a good move if they move into the etihad campus where the Manchester Rangers were based. If they are staying in sale then for me nothing changes other than they will lose even more of their hardcore fans.

On Liverpool marwan has gone very quiet so it’s just that. A fantasy unfortunately.

adamkungl

Immortal
It’s only a good move if they move into the etihad campus where the Manchester Rangers were based. If they are staying in sale then for me nothing changes other than they will lose even more of their hardcore fans.

On Liverpool marwan has gone very quiet so it’s just that. A fantasy unfortunately.

Maybe it's a gradual move? Ease their fans into the Manchester idea, increase their sponsorship value, before spending all their money on premium rent

Latest posts