What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Croker: about to destroy record books near you

Bazal

Post Whore
TBH if I was Croker the only thing Id be destroying is my missus....

Talk about punching above your weight division. It's a wonder the bloke has time for footy

Brittney-Wicks.jpg

This Year?

Immortal
OK I'm on the bandwagon. BYC! Go get 'em Jarrod then go home to BYFW. What a hottie!

*EDIT* Those heels are hot!

Last edited:
He's an NRL and World All-Star and probably in the top 25 centres in the State.

Although only 28, looks and moves as fast as someone with much greater experience.

Amazing longevity in the game. Looks after his body well by wisely choosing not to play in inter-state and international fixtures, or play with any physicality.

He is deceptive. While relatively big, has very little physical presence or impact.

Effective leader and extremely compliant with the referees.

You forgot to mention how he melts like a half-sucked Lime Splice when the pressure is on too.

BadnMean

Juniors
Fair enough. But I saw him blow 3 tries in about 10 minutes against the Warriors the other week.

Should have put 60 on them. Sack him! I’ve got him rated as a good FG centre. Not quite rep standard or elite. But better than most going around in any given year and he’s genuinely improved his weaknesses as he’s gone along.

If he blows 3 against the Rooters I’ll look pretty dumb :face_palm:♂️

ram raid

Bench
He deserves more credit for staying in Canberra all these years than he does for anything else. We don't know how good he could have been if he had played for another club. Should have got a run in state of origin at some time or other I reckon.

mozza91

Coach
He deserves more credit for staying in Canberra all these years than he does for anything else. We don't know how good he could have been if he had played for another club. Should have got a run in state of origin at some time or other I reckon.
Are you taking about him actually being a better player or just getting recognition if he was at a bigger club?

He’s not the type of player that would’ve excelled in another system imo. I think he’s gotten everything out of his talent to be honest.

nick87

Coach
Not his finest game today, all our outside backs were below their best, but that was the best young HIA in the game