What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
Yep can’t believe Sezar is so short- whilst everyone is on the “forgive it’s last run start”...I’m not. Was extremely plain and these are better horses.

Literally is a race you could back 4 and still miss

Was being talked up before the big 3yo race that Sunlight won last spring down the straight...couldn’t be found by a search party.
First one to put the line through.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Was being talked up before the big 3yo race that Sunlight won last spring down the straight...couldn’t be found by a search party.
First one to put the line through.

Always gets backed too lol

I remember it being $1.80 last start and coming dead last

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep can’t believe Sezar is so short- whilst everyone is on the “forgive it’s last run start”...I’m not. Was extremely plain and these are better horses.

Literally is a race you could back 4 and still miss
I got the tri in that race and left Sesar out, paid super juicy. Sydney horses first crack at Caulfield is always a massive query. The horse has talent and wouldn't surprise me if it bounces back but not at that price. This is a race I'll be backing a couple at double figure odds.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I got the tri in that race and left Sesar out, paid super juicy. Sydney horses first crack at Caulfield is always a massive query. The horse has talent and wouldn't surprise me if it bounces back but not at that price. This is a race I'll be backing a couple at double figure odds.

I just don’t rate the horse it’s a worse version of Osbourne Bulls who was a cat all last season.

ebbedfred

Bench
I got 2 runners today.

Holy Reign in the first at Rosehill. Big step up in competition.
Disco Diva is the 7th at Newcastle, her first run, seems to have some raw ability but still a heap to learn based on her only trial.

Both at double figures which is fair, but I’ll be keen to see how they go.

I got 2 runners today.

Disco Diva is the 7th at Newcastle, her first run, seems to have some raw ability but still a heap to learn based on her only trial.

Good luck mate. :thumbsup:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I got 2 runners today.

We had a good look at this girl at the Millions last year, thought she was a cracker type but would be way over budget.. ended up going pretty cheap we thought but just out of reach.

I put her in my black book to follow.. trialled nice, but still a bit to learn, looks like she will eat up 1600 in time. All the best with her mate!

ebbedfred

Bench
We had a good look at this girl at the Millions last year, thought she was a cracker type but would be way over budget.. ended up going pretty cheap we thought but just out of reach.

I put her in my black book to follow.. trialled nice, but still a bit to learn, looks like she will eat up 1600 in time. All the best with her mate!
Yeah, she’s a beautiful looking filly, and seems to have talent but still very raw. Today is more about education for her, hopefully will be one to watch.

to_ddeath

Coach
If Superium runs straight, it goes close to winning that at the worst...obviously lack of race fitness a factor.
Still like it going forward though.