What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Belta

Juniors
Yep - 20 hit-ups and 190 metres, apparently.
Not as good as Latimore, though.

He was by far the most talked about player by the commentators calling the game. They continually emphasised how good Timm was playing. There were numerous references to his hit-ups, pcm (85 I think) and metres gained. The cameras zoomed in on Timm as he went off with 5 to go (for a HIA)
Again the commentators heaped praise on him and commented on what a physically big and strong he looked for such a young prop.

It seems strange to me that Timm is continually attracting a lot of praise from outside the club but not a peep from within. The other forward who I thought was really good was Kerr.

Now more than ever the coach should be giving these two time in first grade over Latimore and Kaufusi.

Wittenberg

Juniors
He was by far the most talked about player by the commentators calling the game. They continually emphasised how good Timm was playing. There were numerous references to his hit-ups, pcm (85 I think) and metres gained. The cameras zoomed in on Timm as he went off with 5 to go (for a HIA)
Again the commentators heaped praise on him and commented on what a physically big and strong he looked for such a young prop.

It seems strange to me that Timm is continually attracting a lot of praise from outside the club but not a peep from within. The other forward who I thought was really good was Kerr.

Now more than ever the coach should be giving these two time in first grade over Latimore and Kaufusi.
Seems that Timm could be gone. What other reason could there be?

Wittenberg

Juniors
Timm and Kerr both good enough for FG instead of Kaufusi and Latimore.
Defies logic.
Timm better ? Who would know. At this rate we will never find out. His stats imply he would be but we seem destined not to see him.Kerr better than the other two? With the ball yes, without it I think Kaufusi and Latimore are better defenders. Kerr can make the odd bone shattering hit, but he moves and recovers slowly. He may learn but even in the lower grades he is targeted, especially when he gets isolated on the fringes. He is worth persevering with though.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Mark Spud Carroll kept taking Timms up and was left bewildered as to how he hasn’t seen game time in the NRL. Now that’s one hombre that knows a forward when he sees one.

Also did anyone see the coaching staff of roosters in the stands. Not an official but the first grade coaching staff.

Now when was the first time anyone has seen McGregor or his coaching stafff at a CC game.

I don’t know what he does for the 14 hours a day he so called works but take a note from the roosters coach book rather than appearing that you think you can coach. As much as I dislike Robinson as he has been handed a premiership winning team to him he does all the right things a first grade coach should be doing for the club and not his own benefit

Dragonslayer

First Grade
You have to ask the question as to why Robinson and his assistants were at the CC game yesterday. Freezing cold day, his 1st grade playing in a very big game the next day, captains run etc. No real "big" names running around in the Bears line up, except maybe Collins or Smith. So why the full entourage? My guess is he is also interested in a few of our blokes as well, and one Lachlan Timm, in my opinion.

Dragonsamy

Bench
But why? I’ll accept there’s better judges than me and I could be off the mark, but the part that confuses me, is the outside commentary which appears to be growing, highlighting his CC performances. And now you say he’s been told to look around? Something does not add up.

I agree unfortunately he been told .
He may stay

Dragonsamy

Bench
You have to ask the question as to why Robinson and his assistants were at the CC game yesterday. Freezing cold day, his 1st grade playing in a very big game the next day, captains run etc. No real "big" names running around in the Bears line up, except maybe Collins or Smith. So why the full entourage? My guess is he is also interested in a few of our blokes as well, and one Lachlan Timm, in my opinion.

Could be dragonslayer but he is there regularly.
So sould Mary.
But nothing