What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs Titans

Dragon David

First Grade
Too many unforced errors and defence lapses. Skills are still basic as far as I am concerned. We have basically several guys who definitely do not know how to pass, particularly Frizell who keeps taking the ball up only to be tackled with the ball with so many guys on the edges he could pass to - totally lacks ball skills. Same goes for many of our players. The skill to tackle low is missing and our attempts to stop offloads is poor. They have got to learn to stop a players progress and tackle hard.

If our attack was not on today, we would have lost as our defence was terrible against the team coming last.

getsmarty

Immortal
Ha. Either way, I have a contract with the Dragons for next season.

Excuse me while I go and cry in the corner.

Only Next season ?? Ask for an extension after today's effort. ....Board are so clueless they will give you whatever you want...5 years and the keys to the Taj...LOL

Latest posts