What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Das Hassler

Bench
I believe the real danger in playing the dogs is that we ( as a club. .and i believe most supporters) dont really have a rivalry with them nor any animosity towards them...the Woods/ Reynolds / Mbye transfers were drama free plus add Benji"s brother to the mix ....The Tiges will just have to want it more...execute well and play the 80. Nothing to get revved up over apart from just wanting and needing to win. Unfortunstely that's (mostly) never been quite enough...hope it is tonight

We pretty much need the forwards to have their standard solid game and the halves and backs will do the rest.

I mean Lewis v Brooksy in the halves should be a day out for us.

Brooksy runs twice as often and makes over 400% more meterage.

In addition he’s played over 6 times the number of games than Lewis and he’s only 2 years older (if that).

Out of 100, I’d give Brooksy a solid 74.5 and I’d give Lewis 59.

Don’t get me started on young Lichaa. He is capable of the odd top flight game, a lot of potential talent, but his strike ratio is about 7%. The poor kid remains unsigned for 2020. I worry about his future as an nrl player. He’s not the worst player on earth. If our forwards are on, he’s in all sorts.

Vic Mackey

Referee
My God this weather is horrendous and showing no signs of letting up. Homebush is a terrible ground when it’s windy. Ball movement will be at a minimum which will suit the Dogs. I reckon there will be 5,000 people there tonight.

super_coach

First Grade
My God this weather is horrendous and showing no signs of letting up. Homebush is a terrible ground when it’s windy. Ball movement will be at a minimum which will suit the Dogs. I reckon there will be 5,000 people there tonight.

Would be lots of fun standing under Benji’s spiral bombs tonight!!!

Nothing worse than playing any outdoor sport in extremely windy conditions.

Like the AFL in Canberra last night,perfect opportunity to injure yourself in pre game warm up if ever there was a time to miss a match.

Das Hassler

Bench

And the wind is predicted to pick up another 3k's right around kickoff

And not far away from the Homebush now, I can assure everyone that it’s a cool to cold breeze.

Some distracted lady in a giant suv has just parked too close to me. It’s bigger than my house and I can just about hold her hand.

Engine on...she’s texting lol. Oh well, I’m no snitch!

She can barely see over the dash!

Sydney drivers, we just don’t give a rats...

Das Hassler

Bench
And not far away from the Homebush now, I can assure everyone that it’s a cool to cold breeze.

Some distracted lady in a giant suv has just parked too close to me. It’s bigger than my house and I can just about hold her hand.

Engine on...she’s texting lol. Oh well, I’m no snitch!

She can barely see over the dash!

Sydney drivers, we just don’t give a rats...

Must be a day for fruitcakes there at Homebush today...my sister just sent me a message saying there's some creep parked alongside just staring at her.....watch out for him as well
Enjoy the game

Add / edit ( insert smiley face thing here)

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Deep down, every long term Wests Tigers fan is going to be nervous tonight. Long term history tells us that this type of game is exactly the type of game we flush down the toilet. If we change and win this well (like we really should do), I'll be confident that we'll make the finals for the first time since 2011. Cmon boys!

BrotherJim05

Bench
Boys look nervous, some poor plays and slow line speed. Hopefully they warm up and start bringing it to the dogs

The unknown

Juniors
FFS selfish prick Mbye. Obviously had issues with his groin yet decided to play. 5 mins in and he's gone