What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
They are doing good so far. A real gutsy effort.

Matterson and Brooks are weapons for us at the moment.

WA Tiger

Bench
I doubt it was his decision. But yeah annoying he didn't sit out and let Talau play
Always has been the players decision I would have thought ...only they know how bad it is...Iether it was too late to pull out or he’s just a selfish prick ...one positive Talau plays next week ...Robbie gets a rest for later on

Brooks 5th tackle grabber kicks are so bloody tentative and too short ...????
His 5th tackle options were shit,
4th, 3rd & 2nd tackle options were shit as well.

Can’t say he didn’t try , he was just shit with his options. Except for the pass for the 2nd try but that was iffy as well.

Who needs a goal kicked? It's not an important skill that can win you close games at all. f**k me that's 3 games at least we've lost this year because of kicking.

Can anyone tell me the last time we won 3 games in a row?

I think there was a positive to come out of that, Mikaele, he played tough in both stints.

Their plays must look brilliant at training, out to Brooks and or Marshall and pick someone coming back in on an angle. Problem is doing it over and over again in a game and getting no where, over and over again. Where was the leadership saying, f**k this, let’s go to plan b ?

One word to describe that performance. Inept

May as well play Liddle for the rest of the year now. Well, they may have no choice anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts