What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Knights LIVE GAME DAY thread 10/8/19

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When we smoke them in Newcastle, smoke the Raiders in Canberra and smoke the Cowboys in Townsville all in the same year is when I'll take a post like this seriously. Now, on your lime bike, mate.
200w.webp

It's equal worse because Alvaro is as effective (read impotent) as Tepai in everything they do right now. IMO of course.

I don't see energy or linespeed from either of them as it currently stands whenever they're on...
Getting TFO now though, as I'm sure I haven't made a convincing enough case...
Moeroa actually was really good about three weeks back, and he has ability that Alvaro doesn't, so I guess I can kinda see what he's going for. Maybe.

Bazal

Post Whore
And I would like to think making a joke out of alcoholism isnt funny at all.

Yet you feel it's ok to make jokes about, say, homosexuality.

JokerEel said:
You have been smoking him in this thread...

Curious. Seems hypocritical to me. Perhaps a lie down would be in order champ. I'm really not here for some silly flame war or whatever

hindy111

Post Whore
Get over Alvaro already... He's more a plodder than guys like Welsh and Glasby that you reckon are the ploddiest plods that ever plodded... Seriously...

He was ok. Doesn't make our strongest 17. But isnt completely out of place. I think he looks a lot faster and has dropped all that weight they asked him to put on. Defense is better and leg drive looks better also.

JokerEel

First Grade
Yet you feel it's ok to make jokes about, say, homosexuality.

Curious. Seems hypocritical to me. Perhaps a lie down would be in order champ. I'm really not here for some silly flame war or whatever

Do I need to waste my time in why I posted that reply or should I bring up the drug reference?

And like I said alcoholism isnt a joke unlike yourself Mr Cricket captain..

Dont worry fixed the flame war...

hindy111

Post Whore
Great points Eela. Blake made 151m. He is a class centre. Can't believe the Panters let him go. Sivo was also huge today and Lane for mine has been only second to Mitchell Moses as our player of the year.

Brad Arthur has done an amazing job with the huge Venge money on his back. That cannot be discounted. Well done BA.

They needed to fix the cap. He is a lazy trainer and needed a sea change. He can be top 3 centre in game imo. Penrith do have two young rookies in centers who would cost peanuts and are fine players. Last night they had 7 rookies and beat a red hot Sharks team.

I think it shows you need juniors in side and no dickheads. It is what has turned us from wooden spooners to a potential top 4 side.