What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best recruit this season

hindy111

Post Whore
This is tough. But who has it been?

Jnr Paulo
M.Sivo
B.Ferguson
S.Lane

W.Blake has come a little to late in the piece but could be the pick of the bunch by mid next season.

I'd love peoples opinions.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Really hard question, hindy:

Sivo, and Ferguson have been immense at starting our sets off, and finishing chances

Paulo has been huge in making tough runs

For me, Shaun Lane has been our best signing. He has been absolutely immense all season, and he has also had to defend next to a rookie all year (OK, Dylan Brown is a great defender, but still!).

Shaun Lane for Buy Of The Year.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ferguson (and his contract seems pretty good value), apart from his ability on the field, I reckon he probably brings a fair bit of “self belief” to the players of the field too.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd argue Jnr.
My reasons are he is not replaceable in our squad in any way. His charges and offloads are what creates space and most our attack comes from him.

Sivo and Fergo have been excellent but when out both are replaceable. A drop off yes but Taka for example has done perhaps 85% of what Fergo would.
Lane wouldn't look out of place in an origin jersey. Form wise he has been awesome and perhaps the pick but I cant go past Jnr due to what he brings to the side. Worth every cent.

Latest posts