What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are making the 8

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think we’re shot. It sucks to go like that, losing a center and hooker in the first 15 mins isn’t something you can prepare for.

It’s a shame as even though we might not deserve to make the 8, whoever makes is in our place doesn’t deserve it anymore

Last edited:

simmo05

Bench
I think we’re shot. It’s a shame to go like that, losing a center and hooker in the first 15 mins isn’t something you can prepare for.

It’s a shame as even though we might not deserve to make the 8, whoever makes is in our place doesn’t deserve it anymore
The worst thing is it will be the donkeys

macnaz

Staff member
Lol@us 2x zero to the easy beats .. contenders would smash them with 12 men We "me included " have banged on about clubs having an easy draw etc FMD we are an abortion regardless who coaches us, or the draw we have .
Ps.
Serious offer ! Free ticket to any Sharks fan who wants to see Gal's last club game at leichhardt , give me a pm . It's yours

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
SIGN ETHAN LOWE

Ethan Lowe
Nick Meaney
Rueben Garrick
Patrick Herbert
Rhyse Martin

All of these guys have changed clubs in the last 12 months. All would be have been cheap, all make our team and all accomplished goal kickers. If any are in our 17 we make the finals.

Fordy20

Juniors
According the NRL ladder predictor, if we lose to Manly and win against the Dragons, Knights and Sharks we finish 7th.

stryker

First Grade
The first couple of pages of this thread are hilariously sad.
Not to stick the boot into the younger fans who got swept up in the excitement of possibility but this is why a lot of older Wests Tigers fans are jaded.
We get let down a lot. I dont necessarily blame the players last night as much as the circumstances. 2 men down after a quarter of the game gone and one in the bin....theres always something. The club sold its soul in 05 and are still paying for it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I dont necessarily blame the players last night as much as the circumstances. 2 men down after a quarter of the game gone and one in the bin....theres always something. The club sold its soul in 05 and are still paying for it.

I swear shit like this happens to us all the time:

2008 Round 25 V Souths at Leicchardt Oval. We're 7th, they're 8th. A wayward needle in Robbie Farah makes his leg lame. Comes off after 8 minutes. We lose and miss the finals.

2009 Round 24 V Eels. They're 8th, we're 9th. We're up 8-0 early then in the space of minutes lose both wingers (Tuiaki and Ryan). We finish the game with John Morris and Danny Galea on the wings. Lose the game and miss the finals.

Last night we lose a center after 3 minutes and hooker after 20. Yes we dont make it easy for ourselevs but I swear these things that you cant control always happen when you least need them.

We truley are cursed.

Latest posts