What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best recruit this season

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice work there, Gary.
200.webp

Chipmunk

Coach
Sivo is apparently on f**k all. He's provided more than I thought he could.

I've seen raw, but f**k me this merkin is something else.

Could be anything in the sport...as Semi was.

Dibs

Bench
I would find it hard to split them if we are going on simply what they provide the team. However if we take salary into account then it’s Sivo.

T.S Quint

Coach
Sivo would be the best ‘bang for buck’ player in the NRL.

In terms of what they add to the side though it’s probably Paulo who has changed the side for the better the most. He draws defenders and has ball playing ability. So many of our tries this year have come from one of his offloads or passes before the line.

Special mention for Lane though. He has given us a genuine threat of that left side, even though I think they go short to him a bit too often.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sivo would be the best ‘bang for buck’ player in the NRL.

In terms of what they add to the side though it’s probably Paulo who has changed the side for the better the most. He draws defenders and has ball playing ability. So many of our tries this year have come from one of his offloads or passes before the line.

Special mention for Lane though. He has given us a genuine threat of that left side, even though I think they go short to him a bit too often.

I'd say Clockstead from Raiders.
Sivo has nice charges and all but that guy I'd swap for Gutherson. Great player.

T.S Quint

Coach
I'd say Clockstead from Raiders.
Sivo has nice charges and all but that guy I'd swap for Gutherson. Great player.

How much is he on?
Very good player having a great year.

Sivo has done more than some “nice charges”. He’s scored more tries than anyone else in the NRL (except for one other).

hindy111

Post Whore
Sure. Sivo has been great.
But this other guy has become a top line fullback. It's more impressive in my eyes. A harder position. I'd have him top 5 fullback in game on form.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sivo is apparently on f**k all. He's provided more than I thought he could.

I've seen raw, but f**k me this merkin is something else.

Could be anything in the sport...as Semi was.
I initially thought he was slow like Takairangi, but these past couple of weeks some winger has gotten outside him and Sivo has run the merkin down in a couple of steps. He just never looks fast, and come to think of it neither did Radradra.

T.S Quint

Coach
I initially thought he was slow like Takairangi, but these past couple of weeks some winger has gotten outside him and Sivo has run the merkin down in a couple of steps. He just never looks fast, and come to think of it neither did Radradra.

Hard to look fast when you’re running over people like speed bumps.

strider

Post Whore
I would say all of them ... all have had really big impacts at times this year - but also been a bit meh occaisionally

but apparently that doesnat wash and i have to pick one .... the one thats had least meh is ...

Junior Paulo

He gives us good go forward we so desperately need. And his defense is quite decent for such a big unit

Bandwagon

Staff member
Sivo. Been the most consistent, injury free, bargain purchase who has also shown ability to improve with experience.

Yeah agree, how much he's on vs what he brings means a hell of a lot because it frees up money for purchases such as Paulo and Fergo.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd go for Sivo, we expected Fergo to do what he has done but never saw Sivo being this good

Latest posts