What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Knights LIVE GAME DAY thread 10/8/19

Chipmunk

Coach
Tonight was a great performance. Nothing less. Last week was garbage, but this was not.
We're not going to win the comp, but we've moved on well past our wooden spoon last season.
Bring on the finals. We have little to lose from here on in

amitropo

Juniors
Eight, I believe.
Thought so, first saw him on at about 12 minutes to go and then came off with about 4 to go. Couple of errors while on for those few minutes. That drop ball while playing the ball on 1st or 2nd tackle, in Newcastle line I thought would cost us the game

Stevie

Bench
Jeez I reckon Jennings is playing injured. He looked crap. I worry he is trying to be out there for a contract.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thought so, first saw him on at about 12 minutes to go and then came off with about 4 to go. Couple of errors while on for those few minutes. That drop ball while playing the ball on 1st or 2nd tackle, in Newcastle line I thought would cost us the game

It was a very poor play from Tepai.

I am glad he's heading off to rugby union, to be honest...

Moeroa has been gash for some time now, tbh.

Ma'u would have copped a bit for a hot-headed reaction, but after watching the footage, I think he was within his rights to retaliate. Klemmer had no business dropping that cheap shot in.
Sure but it's just a dropped ball. Happens to everyone. And if Ma'u connects and goes to the bin, and they go on to score and win, people would be livid. On such small things, often out of their control, are such strong opinions formed.

Latest posts