What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R21 Sat - Bulldogs 18-16 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 21: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
Pongas was a great tackle and Smiths was not late or high..
NRL is a joke some times..

Like I said in another thread. It's a lottery and I honestly don't think anyone on the field knows what's going on.

The finals should be interesting.

gordsy

Juniors
That penalty was a horribly soft penalty but imagine how filthy tigers fans would have been. Given a penalty that stopped your momentum, over a nothing shot like that.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Remember when the Tigers were exciting to watch. It made the constant losing bearable.

Now they're boring and losing.

The unknown

Juniors
So, for the Tigers fans.

How do you rate Maguire?

He's a brave man for taking on such an average squad, but I don't think even he knew how challenging it was going to be

Id give him a pass at this stage, we have 2mil worth of cap space sitting in reserves or on the sideline, and 2 has beens in our starting 13 that shouldn't be there next year.

Also not making excuses but losing Aloiai early in the week (our best metre eater) aswell as our captain and 9 hurt us badly 15 mins in

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

The unknown

Juniors
Also lol @ people going off about the Dogs sin bin, yeah it was soft but the tigers one wasn't a sin bin either

Latest posts