What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
Mbye should be f**king shot. Coming in prepared like that
Hopefully liddle now gets the chance he should have got ages ago.
Benji has 300, can we now f**king play reynolds?
f**king shit team

Brooks haters need a wake up call.
The hate on Brooks is bizarre.

Well I don’t hate and I’m sure that the majority here don’t hate him, just being realistic and tonight he was simply shit. He has played enough 1st grade games now to; take control, set the tone & show leadership. His options in such an important game were not good enough.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So they can swap players that close to the game...that’s all I need to know...Thanks ..That’s Madge’s fault..

Remember we did it a couple of years ago, Moses injured himself in the final warmup against Souths on a Friday night and we brought someone in. After the game some players said they didn’t even realize he was out until they’d started playing

Das Hassler

Bench
Liddle needed to be there and we shouldn't have risked Mbye.

I'll guarantee you not having Liddle on the bench was due to Robbie's insistence in playing every minute of every game he has left....ok...4 forwards on the bench IS a great idea unless on the off chance.......

WA Tiger

Bench
I doubt it was madges decision, the only person who would've known if he was 100% was the player himself,
Yea your right there ...that’s what I thought before....Madge should have had him sprinting to test it out ...if he couldn’t do that on the Field get your boots off and do it in the sheds

WA Tiger

Bench
Well I don’t hate and I’m sure that the majority here don’t hate him, just being realistic and tonight he was simply shit. He has played enough 1st grade games now to; take control, set the tone & show leadership. His options in such an important game were not good enough.
It’s pretty bloody obvious isn’t it old time...05 is so knowledgeable in every area except on Brooke’s ..I just don’t get it

WA Tiger

Bench
Remember we did it a couple of years ago, Moses injured himself in the final warmup against Souths on a Friday night and we brought someone in. After the game some players said they didn’t even realize he was out until they’d started playing
Sorry mate I just wasn’t around then ...but yip good to have it confirmed..

BrotherJim05

Bench
I don't give a flying f**k what anyone says. We need a goalkicker. Not someone who can kick goals, or someone improving as a goal kicker, or someone who is 90% at training but just needs to improve etc etc

f**k off

We need a mother f**king goalkicker. Someone who kicks goals at 80% or more at Nrl level.

Shut the f**k up and get a f**king goalkicker I'm seriously over this shit

Vozzy

Juniors
When DWZ dropped the ball and we received a penalty we should have taken them on, they were on the back foot...we took the shot and missed. The season was gone there.
This is where we were on top and chose an option of a goal kick which they missed.

Also the forwards are OK Matterson and Mikele are stand out but the rest have such plodding actions with no offload or skill and the play the balls are so slow.

Brooks was poor the first 10min after halftime he was in the sheds still it seemed. Benji is to slow now for what he is trying to do but at the same time I don't know where our points come from he is the only one asking questions.

To be fair the bulldogs and tigers have similar teams on paper we are probably not really any better a team of heart with no skill or speed.

Phil Gould creaming over Marsters was annoying cos we all know that even Brad Parker is out playing Marsters at the moment.

WT are always close to being the dumbest team in the competition every season, tonight’s effort again proved this, as for Benji being rocks or diamonds, my concern is that he looks dangerous when he runs the ball but other times he appears reluctant to get tackled ,which usually cost the team through a dumb kick or pass like we saw tonight, maybe it’s best if he retires too.

Wizardman

First Grade
This is where we were on top and chose an option of a goal kick which they missed.

Also the forwards are OK Matterson and Mikele are stand out but the rest have such plodding actions with no offload or skill and the play the balls are so slow.

Brooks was poor the first 10min after halftime he was in the sheds still it seemed. Benji is to slow now for what he is trying to do but at the same time I don't know where our points come from he is the only one asking questions.

To be fair the bulldogs and tigers have similar teams on paper we are probably not really any better a team of heart with no skill or speed.

Phil Gould creaming over Marsters was annoying cos we all know that even Brad Parker is out playing Marsters at the moment.
The Marsters bullcrap....lol. His form has been disgraceful all year yet Gould trumped him up as a saviour.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im still so pissed about last night. Our attitude in games that we should win is so wrong. We play FAR too conservative in these types of matches and pay the price. The way we played in the 70th minutes was like we were in front by 13+ instead of being behind. The lack of urgency through the match was unbelievable. The fact that we couldn't penetrate in that first 40 minutes was also a key reason to that loss.
Here is the crazy part....we will prob play well on Thursday against Manly...maybe even win. As sure as shit, we will follow it up with a loss to Newcastle the following week.

f**k this team!

WA Tiger

Bench
A bit of light relief for the LOYAL !!!!! Tigers supporters on this TOUGH Sunday morning from SMH King James
We are going to miss James Maloney when he farewells the NRL at the end of the season.
Most players arrive at the NRL judiciary flanked by lawyers and club officials, and dare not utter a word. On Tuesday night, Maloney drove up to NRL headquarters and parked on the footpath right outside the offices. He had no lawyer or club backers.

RELATED ARTICLE

NRL 2019
Maloney hit with one-game ban as Burgess gets downgrade

As he strolled in he said to the assembled media: ‘‘Do you think I’ll get towed?’’
There’s only one Jimmy.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'll guarantee you not having Liddle on the bench was due to Robbie's insistence in playing every minute of every game he has left....ok...4 forwards on the bench IS a great idea unless on the off chance.......

It's the coaches fault. Robbie can say whatever he wants. He isn't the boss. Same as Mbye. 4 forwards has it's downside doesn't it. That was an issue. There were other problems as well but I think as a team we just lost it out there.

WA Tiger

Bench
Benji and Farrah were the only ones in the backs that knew how to ask Questions.last night ..(woops Farrahs a forward).I was thinking about how everything went wrong that could and then I remembered Aloiai was missing AS WELL...it’s too bad to take seriously...2.Garners going to be out for at least a week 3 OK so maybe Thompson is shit ...but who wasn’t ...4. I don’t want to talk about Brooke’s any more ...except ...how hard can it be to do a fifth tackle kick into the in goal and get it over the chalk ...Fk the 7 tackle rule just get it over ...that’s where tries are scored ...ok that’s it no more about Brooke’s ...Poor Momo ..yip Das Benji should have taken the conversion ...Another crucial decision that needed to be made on the run that wasn’t

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Benji and Farrah were the only ones in the backs that knew how to ask Questions.last night ...I was thinking about how everything went wrong that could and then I remembered Aloiai was missing AS WELL...it’s too bad to take seriously...2.Garners going to be out for at least a week 3 OK so maybe Thompson is shit ...but who wasn’t ...4. I don’t want to talk about Brooke’s any more ...except ...how hard can it be to do a fifth tackle kick into the in goal and get it over the chalk ...Fk the 7 tackle rule just get it over ...that’s where tries are scored ...ok that’s it no more about Brooke’s ...Poor Momo ..yip Das Benji should have taken the conversion ...Another crucial decision that needed to be made on the run that wasn’t
. Include Nofo in the can ask questions category ....I’ve noticed Marsters has been hitting the line with his back the last few weeks...not sure if he did last night..he will say so that he can offload I’ve got another theory...he’s scared of getting hurt..I think Madge May have just pulled him up about it ..20 weeks later