What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most dissapointed players

hindy111

Post Whore
Every positive needs a negative.

Most disappointing years. All these guys could of had good seasons. I thought Tepai may do a Shaun Lane. Terepo and Alvaro where out best props this season. Both flopped. Who has been the poorest

Mannah
Alvaro
Terepo
Tepai
French
GJ

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm going with Tepai.
This kid should of ended up like the vicous fish. Who is now in the top 10 forwards in the game. Tepai just declined every year. No nuts and looked like his heart was never in it.
A sad way for Mannah to end his career but his time was up. Same goes for Bevan who some rated as the best jnr since Hayne

IFR33K

Coach
Tep as a whole has had an average career but I’ve always held hope for him. Unfortunately this has probably been his worst year. Shame really, recently watched highlights of his rookie year and he could of been anything

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
@hindy111 ... Whats with Penis hands being on your list?

You are off him?

His form last year was exceptional. If he went up another gear he would of been one of your better props.
I thought his last few games before injury where great Even yesterday in 2 runs he broke 2 tackles.
Him and Danny can save their seasons still.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’d say the ones who are most disappointed would be the ones who have lost the most.

Or the ones who make the least money.

Delboy

First Grade
I'm going with Tepai.
This kid should of ended up like the vicous fish. Who is now in the top 10 forwards in the game. Tepai just declined every year. No nuts and looked like his heart was never in it.
A sad way for Mannah to end his career but his time was up. Same goes for Bevan who some rated as the best jnr since Hayne
JFH might be in the top 10 Riff forwards, the tendency for you to over rate Riff players is similar to mine and others for younger Eels players. Good player that JFH is, perhaps all of the Canberra pack, most of the Manly pack etc would be targets a long way before him.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im guessing this is the glass half empty thread?

Disappointing thread would be my contribution

Eelementary

Post Whore
Every positive needs a negative.

Most disappointing years. All these guys could of had good seasons. I thought Tepai may do a Shaun Lane. Terepo and Alvaro where out best props this season. Both flopped. Who has been the poorest

Mannah
Alvaro
Terepo
Tepai
French
GJ

Tepai or French, for me.

hindy111

Post Whore
JFH might be in the top 10 Riff forwards, the tendency for you to over rate Riff players is similar to mine and others for younger Eels players. Good player that JFH is, perhaps all of the Canberra pack, most of the Manly pack etc would be targets a long way before him.

Most tackles of any forward
Most decoy runs by about 50 of any player in comp
Averages almost 140mtrs a game
Hits like a mack truck

I reckon in 2 years he might be the best forward in the game. He has gone to another level this year.

Latest posts