What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R21 Sun - Raiders 18-22 Roosters @ GIO

Round 21: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also i know he has a brain of a pea but Cotric and Rapana are really struggling to deal with Mitchell. Beej would have been up for it. Sure he might have given away 20 penalties as Mitchell got under his skin but he wouldn't have been as apprehensive marking up on him.

A little food for thought for the replace Croker with Cotric folk

mongoose

Coach
Also i know he has a brain of a pea but Cotric and Rapana are really struggling to deal with Mitchell. Beej would have been up for it. Sure he might have given away 20 penalties as Mitchell got under his skin but he wouldn't have been as apprehensive marking up on him.

A little food for thought for the replace Croker with Cotric folk
Cotric has had a shocker so far. Maybe just needs to clear out the cobwebs.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Cotric has had a shocker so far. Maybe just needs to clear out the cobwebs.

Its a big ask marking up on Mitchell. Hes been out for a few weeks too. Maybe he has been thinking about this game while suspended and its getting to him because hes making a lot of errors

King hit

Coach
I don’t know. Hadley at least has a reasonable understanding and knowledge of the game. Speed has nfi and comes across as a total wanker. Anyone who uses the phrase ‘if you don’t mind’ is a bonafide f**kwit.

Hadley has no league knowledge and is a bigger arsehole then Speed might be. Hadley’s family have had avo’s against him and has all kinds of bullying and abuse stories about him

Waste of space

Latest posts