What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R21 Sun - Raiders 18-22 Roosters @ GIO

Round 21: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
i made the above post when i thought it was roosters ball. if we somehow win in the next minute ill look dumb

never mind i dont look dumb

Spot On

Coach
Boys will be hurtin' in the sheds.

Raiders just can't beat the top sides, even when they are missing players.

GongPanther

Referee
Well done Roosters. Never really got out of 2nd gear. Raiders will be better after this, but will lament some of the opportunities which would have quite easy been a different result if they had taken them.

nick87

Coach
Really good game of footy, two great teams going at it.
We just didnt find the right options when it mattered and a few players doing some silly things took us out of the game for about 20 minutes

Roosters too good today, i have a feeling these teams will be seeing each other again in 2019

Bazal

Post Whore
Raiders fans: "REFS WERE AGAINST US."
Roosters fans: "REFS WERE AGAINST US."

Neutrals are just sitting back and saying that's the exact kind of square up, find penalties to keep the count nice and even shit that happens every single game...

9-8 for the record. Lovely and square

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
What the f**k was that last penalty for?!!

f**king lol

That was almost stolen by Klein.
Hahaha are you kidding me. Refs let you slow down the f**k all game, called stoppages whenever we got a roll on and broke out bullshit penalties for your merkin mob. As if you didn't get the rub of the green.

Latest posts