What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Surely

Post Whore
$193000 is not a bad wage for the average footballer

What’s the min now 120k so 10 on that leave 3.45 for remaining 14, 246k each

Card Shark

Immortal
$193000 is not a bad wage for the average footballer

What’s the min now 120k so 10 on that leave 3.45 for remaining 14, 246k each

That’s why we have been signing the young blokes.

I think Ramien would like to come but his price tag will be too high.

snout

First Grade
Our spine needs to be rebuilt.

It wont happen in 12 months but it needs to be a priority.

A hard headed experienced hooker is what we need. Ennis like.
Is john mcmartin still playing?
I would be onto andrew mcollough or isaac luke. Neither of their clubs want them.
B2...meh.

We will not win another thing with Chad.

Fullback. Moylan is the goods. But his infrequent playing is a huge factor in our inconsistency. If he could just get 6 solid weeks - in one week amd out the next 3 farks us up bigtime.

I dont think so...but is SJ our milford?
Fullback?
Pick and choose attacking plays rather the expectation of every set?

txta2

Bench
Should of moved Chad on earlier, other clubs would of wanted him, not now though. Said it before, he has cost them 1 player already, more to come

txta2

Bench
Other clubs did want him. Flange signed him, lost Maloney, signed Moyza,signed Johnson, signed Jnr.
What do you think his plan was?
Who's plan? I know Chad's here for the long run,end of story. That's how the club rolls. So bye Flange jnr, bye next up and coming number 7. Now the cap is biting being loyal to average players will mean this club stays average

flanno liked to play games.
how does a bench forward get signed mid season to a high end deal?
unless you're dumb and want to spend 2mil on front rowers .. maybe someone was in the process of getting moved on .. fifita blow up?
moylan at 5/8 was never going to work.
he signed Johnson to cover and stuffed the progression of his own son.
let's not forget he didn't want to upgrade maloney but is comfortable putting johnson on big dollars? moylan on big dollars?
lucky holmes left .. what then?
really shit management of the cap and roster if you ask me.
who vetoed these lengthy deals?

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh, that’s what I meant.

With Woods, the Dogs were contributing to his first year or 2 & then we get to pay his full contract.

anybody that thinks not signing Woods when bulldogs were & are paying 50% of his freight are F/witts.
Anybody who thinks that not getting rid of maloney for 4 years at $.9 million for Moylan at $700k for 3 years , is clearly a f/witt
Anybody who thinks Dugan is on $800k is clearly a f/witt.
Anybody that believes one word written from Slothfield is remotely true, is a f/witt.
that last line is for you. Think before you regurgitate shit.

anybody that thinks not signing Woods when bulldogs were & are paying 50% of his freight are F/witts.
Anybody who thinks that not getting rid of maloney for 4 years at $.9 million for Moylan at $700k for 3 years , is clearly a f/witt
Anybody that believes one word written from Slothfield is remotely true, is a f/witt.
duges 4yr deal 3mil
moylan 4yr deal 3.6mil
woods ain't 50% forever
guess what?
maloney lead nsw back to back since leaving
anything else we need to clear up?

Card Shark

Immortal

The boss has spoken.

All us f**kwits bow down!

duges 4yr deal 3mil
moylan 4yr deal 3.6mil
woods ain't 50% forever
guess what?
maloney lead nsw back to back since leaving
anything else we need to clear up?

Right so Maloney won it for NSW. Despite Fittler picking 9 new faces this year. And do we count all the NSW losses by maloney over the previous 10 years? or just the 4 games he won. And again read above for correct figures & result of not understanding them.

Quicksilver

Bench
It never ceases to amaze me how much the dog shit that Maloney serves up on a week-to-week basis can be excused for the 1 game out of 5 he plays well.

Even in his good games he usually comes up with a truck load of errors/ unnecessary penalties.

Latest posts