What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Incredibly tough next 4 rounds for Sticky and the Raiders

Roosters - Storm - Sea Eagles - Sharks

If Raiders can win two of those that would be a great result and ensure top 4 finish, provided they beat the Warriors at home in the final round. I think we can beat the Rooters and Sea Eagles at home but wll lose the other 2.

Trust the sticky process. We will win every game left in 2019.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
According to Ricky in the presser the Raiders would win the grand final if it was played tomorrow. Problem with that is, they wouldn’t be in it if it was played tomorrow.

gerg

Juniors
According to Ricky in the presser the Raiders would win the grand final if it was played tomorrow. Problem with that is, they wouldn’t be in it if it was played tomorrow.

Clearly it takes a higher IQ than yours to understand a hypothetical situation.

nick87

Coach

Haha. Im actually going to treat you seriously for a second. The journo basically asks him about his confidence in his team... what do you atually want him to say?

Honestly, what should he say there? "Not very confident, we're not as good as they and we probably cant beat em... guess we'll call it quits now"

His team is in 3rd place on the ladder, this raiders team could beat any team in the league on their day. Why shouldnt he beleive they can win the comp?
Jesus wept.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Haha. Im actually going to treat you seriously for a second. The journo basically asks him about his confidence in his team... what do you atually want him to say?

Honestly, what should he say there? "Not very confident, we're not as good as they and we probably cant beat em... guess we'll call it quits now"

His team is in 3rd place on the ladder, this raiders team could beat any team in the league on their day. Why shouldnt he beleive they can win the comp?
Jesus wept.

I expect him to blame the refs and talk about blokes hurtin in the sheds. Stick to the tried and true. Not talk about hypothetical grand finals that won’t happen.

mongoose

Coach
If we're a genuine chance of the premiership I think we have to beat Melbourne next week, otherwise we are 0 wins against other top 4 sides. Interestingly In 2016 we hammered both the Storm and Sharks during the regular season, those were the grand final sides that year. We lost to both of them in the finals though. Would be disappointing if we can't beat that years effort, right not I'm not sure.

Honestly the raiders have been so much better this year than the last few I’m just happy to watch my team compete rather than be also rans .
Ricky has done a great job this year

hineyrulz

Post Whore
30a7c76079fb792170530068d76c92ae

BadnMean

Juniors
bellamy is coach of the universe for teaching his players to injure other players or place them at risk of doing so if they resist their crap in the wrestle...

ricky has his team stealing the ball fair & square , hurting nothing but your pride haters!