What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Very good performance all round I thought and it's very difficult to give out the points IMO because I thought everyone played well.

I'll go

3 Teddy
2 Radley
1 Tupou

That's 4 in a row now and outright 2nd.

We can afford to lose one or two so look for the performances to drop in the next 2-3 weeks as Robbo increases the work load and has them firing come September.

Headless Chook

Juniors
It was an enjoyable game to go to. Great crowd and atmosphere. Thankfully the doom and gloom with the weather conditions didn’t eventuate.

3. Crighton
2. Radley
2. Teddy

The raiders are more than a decent side and we matched up to them really well. Ricky would have had them supercharged for this one so to win was awesome. Bonus 2 points imo.

jiorl

Juniors
Very good performance all round I thought and it's very difficult to give out the points IMO because I thought everyone played well.

I'll go

3 Teddy
2 Radley
1 Tupou

That's 4 in a row now and outright 2nd.

We can afford to lose one or two so look for the performances to drop in the next 2-3 weeks as Robbo increases the work load and has them firing come September.

Radley was a lot better in his dummy - half stint

3 points: James Tedesco. 16 runs for 198 metres, 4 tackles, 2 try assists, a couple of line breaks and some tackle busts to boot. Another quality performance from Teddy.

2 points: Angus Crichton. 14 runs for 144 metres to with with 32 quality tackles. An all round good game by Angus. Fact is only JWH, Tupou and Tedesco ran for more metres.

1 point: Daniel Tupou. 20 runs for 183 metres and 2 really good tries. Has really gone up a gear this season.

H.H

Juniors
Points tough to give this week.

3 - Teddy
2 - Toops
1 - Chricton

Also thought JWH was enormous in his second stint.

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. Teddy
2. Tupou
1. Crichton

Only 42% possession so that's a monumental win down in Canberra minus a few star players.

Bodes very well for us but not so well for Canberra.

Latest posts