What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly rd21

TheDMC

Bench
Enjoyed the game except the last 15 mins. My moans:

During that sinbinning malarky, RTS proved how hopeless he is in engaging refs. Couldn't find an entry point to say anything, dude looked lost. Meanwhile DCE showed how it is done.

Blair sin-binning was ridiculous.

Totally agree that Jazz should not have been penalised for holding on after the Manly bloke struck out at him. Awful refereeing. Jazz had to be penalised before his face got slapped, else the penalty 100% has to be for the slap.

Every time Fanua-Blake is tackled he is looking to milk a penalty like a douche. Good player but would be much better if he just tried to get on with it rather than appealing to the refs every carry.

Saying that, both teams, but especially the warriors, were slowing down the play the ball way too much. This is happening in all matches these days and it kills the spectacle.

Rainy conditions did us a favour, made it much easier for our defence to dominate (most of the game). A dry track we would have been pummelled probably.

JJ

Immortal
This may sound harsh, but while this sort of attitude permiates through the club, from staff down to players, the club will never be successful
Couldn’t agree more. Tired of the whining from all quarters... Like everyone else we get some bad calls, nothing special there. The solution is to be better...

Big Marn

Juniors
DCE comes over has a heart breaking wank in the ear of the ref who takes it on board. Bit of bullshit. RTS needs to give the refs more sprays IMO.
Couldnt agree more. Maybe RTS is too nice to bring it up in post match conference but SK should at least make a mention of the access to the ref during games. Pricey was pretty good at it if memory serves.
And Sorry Beaver, but DCE gets right up my nose with what was was described above as one of his very common "hearbreaking wanks". I guess RTS could learn a trick or two off him. When Evans went down injured soon after, cant say i shed a tear.

jaseg

Juniors
We were disgraceful, glad we didn’t steal that game after only turning up for 5mins. Flat, no interest in going through the middle and earning the right at all. Luckily was out with the wife last night and had the luxury of the fast forward button, the game was one of the slowest, stop start affairs I have ever seen

Sums up it isn’t going to be your night when a clown injured himself tapping the ball haha

Due for a loss and looked tired after some very tough footy lately, shown especially with Tom who didn’t hit 3rd gear all night, haven’t come back from the Storm game yet, might be the loss to pop us back under the radar again. Heavy rain killed our offloads which is where we are dangerous

Congrats guys, some very good efforts amongst your boys

Tom T got hit by someone in the first half (so before the CHT hit), I forget who, and I remember thinking he looked a bit ginger coming out of it. Stayed on, but I'm wondering if that had anything to do with his fairly indifferent game.

Yeah, your boys just looked flat in the middle. We were able to do the shithousing in the ruck that lead to our success early last season (conditions obviously helped that)... frustrating that they visibly went away from that later in the season and this year also.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
It was a pissweak sin binning and you know it only got called that way because it was Blair, if it had been a Tribojevic or DCE they’d have got the benefit of the doubt. He barely changed direction and even if he did he was arguably following the ball.

I noticed last night a Bulldogs player did a similar thing and only received a caution :thinking:

JJ

Immortal
It’s a conspiracy the reality is we are the best team in the NRL

JJ

Immortal
Aside from the whining the other thing that annoys me is Sao is almost certainly dropped soon and CHT will be relegated to the bench

Big Marn

Juniors
Aside from the whining the other thing that annoys me is Sao is almost certainly dropped soon and CHT will be relegated to the bench
I think Ligi would have been great in our 2002 side. He is always looking for an offload. Not sure if Kearney disapproves of this as we seem to be playing far tighter (ie boring as f**k) under his watch.

Latest posts