What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Croker: about to destroy record books near you

ram raid

Bench
Are you taking about him actually being a better player or just getting recognition if he was at a bigger club?

Both I guess.

He’s not the type of player that would’ve excelled in another system imo. I think he’s gotten everything out of his talent to be honest.

Maybe, maybe not. My point was that we'll never really know.

King hit

Coach
38a15x.jpg

t-ba

Post Whore
The fact someone even went to the effort of finding a picture of Latrell, uploading it to a meme generator and then typing in a caption is an insane level of effort to counter what is very obviously a bit...

nick87

Coach
The fact someone even went to the effort of finding a picture of Latrell, uploading it to a meme generator and then typing in a caption is an insane level of effort to counter what is very obviously a bit...

Little brother syndrome is real

BadnMean

Juniors
They had to use your 5/8 because your centre sucks.

Which one?
Our Dally M centre of the year in 2 of the last 3 seasons?- or the Origin rep we replaced him with when he was injured?- or our captain who scored two tries vs the best defense in the league in our 18 point comeback vs Melbourne on the weekend?

Hey it’s that guy our 5/8 keeps out of a NSW jumper

You're the MVP of this thread. Well done.

Jarrod Croker is like the modern day Chris O'Sullivan of the Raiders. A good leader, dependable, wears headgear, but hasn't quite made that rep level.

IMHO, if players like Dylan Walker can get a NSW jersey, Croker should have one by now.

Latest posts