What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

nick87

Coach
Hi fellas,
With NFL training camps kicking into full swing this week, who on your squads are getting all the hype?

Mine would be Curtis Samuel and Terry McLaurin, with Ronald Jones warming up. Means jack but still interesting.

As a Lions fan I would definitely say that if you own TJ Hockenson or Jahlani Tavai, you could have scored in a big way if camp is any indication.

5 more weeks and we’ll soon find out. Bring it on!!

Some concerns for the champs...

Guice who i moved up to get and am paying decent coin for is lurching from one injury to the next and his LT wants nothing to do with the team.
Saquon has QB issues and the WRS are dropping like flies, this is a 9-10-11 man box scenario haha
Mixon has lost half his OL and AJ Green, another situation with stacked boxes
Antonio Calloway is running with the 2s in browns camp

Bush, Savage and KeeSean Johnson and Irv Smith are getting some buzz though so that's good. Overall im cautious about this season

nick87

Coach
I think 24hrs is too short, 48hrs is better but I agree that the number of auctions is very overwhelming

Is anyone else having problems accepting or rejecting trades on the site? Won't let me do anything
Yeah im with you here. I think we've got to go 48 hours but restrict to maybe 15-20 at a time. Im not very active this year in FA because my team is RIGHT on the cap and im kind of running it back, but i can imagine it would be a tough thing to naviagate right now if you were a team with a lot of space and roster spots to fill

zombie jesus

Staff member
We have our auction process (pre-nominations to me then open season) because limiting the number didn't work that great. The same 2-3 people were nominating as soon as a slot opened up.

We could try it again, but people would have to ease off the trigger finger to let everyone have a say in who goes up and build their squad in the order they want.

Tom155

Coach
Its fine the way it is, just use the position filter at the top if you are struggling with the number of auctions

As for time 24hrs is probably better imo but no big deal if its 48hrs

legend

Coach
My free agency is over. Getting Duke Johnson now he has been traded to the Texans was a nice move. He'll get more carries in Houston than he would have in Cleveland.

However, I do have four good QB's and would like one more WR if possible so all are on the block for a decent WR. Missed out on Diggs and Green seems like a week to week proposition.

kurt faulk

Coach
My free agency is over. Getting Duke Johnson now he has been traded to the Texans was a nice move. He'll get more carries in Houston than he would have in Cleveland.

However, I do have four good QB's and would like one more WR if possible so all are on the block for a decent WR. Missed out on Diggs and Green seems like a week to week proposition.

Have you looked at my trade offer yet?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Free agency has slowed to a crawl. I'll leave it open until next weekend and we'll move to once a week (Wednesday night processing) blind bid waiver wire like we have during the season.

Players picked up can still have years applied until the season starts then all pick ups are one year contracts.

Mjp81

Juniors
Very keen on Adams. Have a look at my roster and let's see what we can do
Will do. I've been trolling through everyones roster looking for potential trade partners, but as always finding the balance that improves both rosters is always tough.

Latest posts