What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joshua 'Moose' McGuire

I didn't watch the NRL match between the Cowboys and the Broncos last night, as I have much better things to do than watch bog average QLDers run around sucking at football.

But it's come to my attention that Joshua 'Moose' McGuire, has, yet again attempted to gauge out the eye of an opponent.

So my question is, just how many people does McGuire have to violate before he's given a stint on the sidelines?

The Marshall

Juniors
Last night was a mountain out of a mole hill all Mcguire did was rub Fafita's face which happens in every second tackle these days.

Yes he's a dope for even placing a hand on his face after all the stuff earlier in the year but last night wasn't even close to a eye gouge.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I
I didn't watch the NRL match between the Cowboys and the Broncos last night, as I have much better things to do than watch bog average QLDers run around sucking at football.

But it's come to my attention that Joshua 'Moose' McGuire, has, yet again attempted to gauge out the eye of an opponent.

So my question is, just how many people does McGuire have to violate before he's given a stint on the sidelines?

1C0C89B6-96DE-4E76-8114-97A123523372.png

A ridiculous workload put on poor Josh. Paul green has to be held accountable.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Last night was a mountain out of a mole hill all Mcguire did was rub Fafita's face which happens in every second tackle these days.

Yes he's a dope for even placing a hand on his face after all the stuff earlier in the year but last night wasn't even close to a eye gouge.

Footage wasn't conclusive to say either way but definitely wasn't a run of the mill face massage. He pressed his thumb hard into a specific part of his face.

Anyway he's off to the judiciary.

Leave your eyepatches out on the porch.

The Rosco

Bench

Ole Josh has been known to gauge players eyes for many years now.
His criteria are: likeness to his own eyes, is the donor still alive.
If you had eyes like his, you'd be on the prowl for replacements as well, Stevo the stevo.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Joshua “Moose” McGuire is up there with the Burgess brothers in terms of a being a grub. He’s been known to gouge the eyes of several players now, for him to put his hands anywhere near the face of an opponent shows how stupid he really is.

Last edited:

lynx000

Juniors
Joshua “Moose” McGuire is up there with the Burgess brothers in terms of a being a grub. He’s been known to gauge the eyes of several players now, for him to put his hands anywhere near the face of an opponent shows how stupid he really is.
Whereas you make him look like a member of Mensa.

no name

Coach
Joshua “Moose” McGuire is up there with the Burgess brothers in terms of a being a grub. He’s been known to gauge the eyes of several players now, for him to put his hands anywhere near the face of an opponent shows how stupid he really is.
What’s he getting a gauge of?
The depth?
Temperature?
Fingerbility?

Pommy

Coach

Now I would argue George Burgess got a 9 game ban for exactly the same thing. I don’t think George’s was an actual eye gouge.
But if you’re going to push your hand down someone’s face this is likely to happen and you deserve to be banned all the same.

ram raid

Bench
For a bloke with one rooted eye you’d think he be more careful...unless he is jealous of people with two good eyes.

Clearly the NRL needs to offer the players some basic training in how to control pathological overcompensation impulses stemming from non-phallic castration complexes.

_Johnsy

Referee
The sooner he is out of the game, the better. The game certainly doesn’t need him. Don’t really care how it occurs.

Incorrect

Coach
I hate the stupid antagonistic smile across his f**king face when players grab him by the jersey when he has done something grubby to them.... A complete cretin...

The sin-bin for throwing a punch rule should be relaxed for 1 weekend so someone can lay one on this maggots chin and lay the merkin out...

mave

Coach
Or, we could simply properly suspend obvious eye gouges (twice), instead of a pocket money fine.

Latest posts