What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2019 Predictions

IFR33K

Coach
Where will we finish? 6th

Best player? Moses/Gutho/Fergo

Biggest disappointment? MJ

First rookie to make NRL debut? FIJIAN FLYER FROM PENRITH

Surprise packet? LANE

Breakout year? KAYSA/THE OTHER LITTLE HOOKER.

Best retention? GUTHO AND MOSES

Biggest name we let go? NORMAN

Biggest signing? NO IDEA

Will Brad Arthur be retained, if not who will replace him? NO. MICK POTTER WILL TAKE OVER MID YEAR.

Got a fair few right too. :)

Bandwagon

Staff member
If we finish sixth, and make it through, we will likely play the storm week three, if we finish 4th or 5th, and again make it through, it'll likely be the Roosters in week three.

To make fourth or fifth, we'll need to win 3 or 4 of our last four.

84 Baby

Referee
84 Baby said:
Where will we finish? I reckon with about a month to go we’ll be sitting about 6th
Best player? I think Moses will really lift as the season progresses
Biggest disappointment? After being 2 shining lights last year, I reckon Alvaro and Gennings will spend a lot of time at Wenty
First rookie to make NRL debut? Sivo, but only because of team sheet numbering
Surprise packet? Sivo again
Breakout year? I think maybe Evans will late in year after some up and down performances but maybe not too
Best retention? Hard to say but I reckon Moses will have good season but also not too much fuss over contract
Biggest name we let go? Norman for sure. I reckon he’ll be gone preseason
Biggest signing? I reckon we’ll sneak one in before end of season and I’ve got my eye on Waqa Blake from Penrith
Will Brad Arthur be retained, if not who will replace him? Even though club will put a date on his renegotiations, I reckon they’ll move that up if we get a solid start, even if we get f**ken hammered in a game or 2.
Wow I reckon you got pretty close on those, merkin.
But put your balls on the line on where we’ll actually finish!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If we finish sixth, and make it through, we will likely play the storm week three, if we finish 4th or 5th, and again make it through, it'll likely be the Roosters in week three.

To make fourth or fifth, we'll need to win 3 or 4 of our last four.
We do have an easy run. At this point it would be disappointing if we didn't make the top four.

It would be nice to absolutely smash the Titans and Bulldogs.

Bandwagon

Staff member
We do have an easy run. At this point it would be disappointing if we didn't make the top four.

It would be nice to absolutely smash the Titans and Bulldogs.

We are two points and 60 odd PD behind the Bunnies, even if we win all four, I think we need either the Bunnies or the Raiders to drop two, that's out of our control. I can see the Bunnies dropping a couple,but i don't see their PD changing all that much if they do.

The way we are playing I don't really see us smashing either of those two, but solid wins are there to be had.

With any luck I'm wrong and we absolutely destroy the dogs and the Titans., oh and the Donkeys and Manly!

eels_fan

First Grade
We should have smashed the Dragons and Knights with the games they put in.
We couldn't
That is my concern.

Dragons - maybe, but I reckon the Knight defended fantastically and really put in the other night, I wouldn’t say they played badly.

We should be looking for 15+ point wins the next 2 games however which would put us in the realms of Manly’s current f&a

Latest posts