What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Snoochies

First Grade
I'm sure there is also a video that goes along with it where he holds the bag up and tells the kids not to take this shit.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm sure there is also a video that goes along with it where he holds the bag up and tells the kids not to take this shit.

Or a pic that allegedly shows him rubbing the salt on his gums to combat that nasty gingivitis.

Tooooks

Bench
If he’s smart, he’ll come up with a good excuse (fancy dress party, it was just salt/sugar, as if I’d really do drugs while being photographed etc).

Guessing someone was holding this for just the right time.

T.S Quint

Coach
If he’s smart, he’ll come up with a good excuse (fancy dress party, it was just salt/sugar, as if I’d really do drugs while being photographed etc).

Guessing someone was holding this for just the right time.

I’m guessing the integrity unit will try to interview other Manly players who were there that night to find out what it was about. I can’t imagine anyone actually saying anything.

All he has to say is he was joking around with a bit of powdered sugar. Prove that it wasn’t.

Gronk

Staff member
He's dressed as Forrest Gump, blame it on Jenny, that chick went off the rails.

Yeah didn't she turn out to be a skank. "what's this white powder four, Ginny ?" I'm sure was a quote from the movie, Forrest Gump - The Directors Cut.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I reckon every single Parra player should take a photo of a white panadol tablet in a small bag.

Post it.

Prove something.

Fascists

Every last player..

Last edited by a moderator:

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon our club will instruct him to be 100% truthful whatever that may be. Given there are witnesses there wont be any options. Its the only way to move forward to enable the drama to eventually end.

Noise

Coach
I reckon our club will instruct him to be 100% truthful whatever that may be. Given there are witnesses there wont be any options. Its the only way to move forward to enable the drama to eventually end.
You think the witnesses (manly players) are going to come forward and say “yea there were bags of coke at our mad Monday. f**kn epic day”?

Last edited:

Kornstar

Coach
You think the witnesses (manly players) are going to come forward and say “yea there were bags of coke at our mad Monday. f**kn epic day”

f**k it would be funny if they did........hold a press conference and everything!

amitropo

Juniors
You think the witnesses (manly players) are going to come forward and say “yea there were bags of coke at our mad Monday. f**kn epic day”
If that’s the case, wouldn’t that mean he gets a fine as he is no longer at Moanly, and current manly players get suspended and fined if still at the club?
If they leaked pics it could backfire and there goes the top 4 and probably hope of going deep in finals

Gazzamatta

Coach
You think the witnesses (manly players) are going to come forward and say “yea there were bags of coke at our mad Monday. f**kn epic day”?
Could be people other than current players. Ffs could be T Barrett one disgruntled coach or some hanger-on-er shown the door by Des. Wtfk. The truth will set you free.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon this will blow over in 48 hours. He’ll cop a fine and most of it will be suspended.