What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Past Sports live score TV show name?

Deacon

First Grade
Hi guys had a discussion with a bloke the other day and neither of us could come up with the name or network the show was on, we rounded the years of this show to around 1999-2002. The show was a live update scores program on sundays? sorry I know this is vague as but I figure surely theres a few better memories in here then mine. Pretty sure Royce Simmons was a part of it too, it wasnt sportsworld either. Asked in jubilee avenue forum without any success

roofromoz

First Grade
Could well of been do you remember much of it?

The one thing I remember is seeing highlights of the Panthers smashing the old Northern Eagles in the final round of the 2002 season. Also remember Royce Simmons being on it.

Deacon

First Grade
The one thing I remember is seeing highlights of the Panthers smashing the old Northern Eagles in the final round of the 2002 season. Also remember Royce Simmons being on it.
Seems around the same time I remember brett finch still being at canberra so our dates line up

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
Not sure if you are still interested, I think the show was Sportswatch and it was hosted by Bruce McAvaney. It was around the time that 7 lost the rights to the AFL. so they needed to fill a hole on the weekend.