What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Ryan Papenhuyzen the new Billy Slater?

The Rosco

Bench
Rosco, I'd like to agree with you.
Your brevity and command of the English language is indeed a thing of beauty.
Why thank you Rosco.
Yes, I was a student in the fine art of journalism, my almer mata is the Carcassonne school of imaginary things.
If only there was a way to like my own posts.

Last edited:

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Why thank you Rosco.
Yes, I was a student in the fine art of journalism, my almer mata is the Carcassonne school of imaginary things.
If only there was a way to like my own posts.
Way off topic, but an interesting conversation you’re having with yourself there?

Last edited:

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
" . . . . but an interesting conversation you're having with yourself there"
The prosecution rests.
Nothing further, your Honour.
Sorry Rosco. What has your silly ramblings got anything to do with the superstar Ryan “The Dutch Flyer” Papenhuyzen?? He’s a future Dutch superstar

The Rosco

Bench
Jean Jeanie . . . so let me get this straight.
You pm me and ask me to stop picking on you and stevo the stevo, and somehow blame me for Albert falling down the back of the sock drawer, yet you are hurtful towards my feelings by calling my ramblings . . . My personal and well founded ramblings . . . silly.
On behalf of my ramblings, we are both deeply upset.
But they will fight back, Jean !!!
I can feel a rumbling in my rambling.
Oh, and in case you missed it . . . I was pointing out the extreme irony in YOU telling ME that I'M having an interesting conversation with MYSELF.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Jean Jeanie . . . so let me get this straight.
You pm me and ask me to stop picking on you and stevo the stevo, and somehow blame me for Albert falling down the back of the sock drawer, yet you are hurtful towards my feelings by calling my ramblings . . . My personal and well founded ramblings . . . silly.
On behalf of my ramblings, we are both deeply upset.
But they will fight back, Jean !!!
I can feel a rumbling in my rambling.
Oh, and in case you missed it . . . I was pointing out the extreme irony in YOU telling ME that I'M having an interesting conversation with MYSELF.
I didn’t send you a PM Rosco, you’re just trolling now & wrecking the NRL forum again. I put that on your profile page, not in PM at all.

The Rosco

Bench
I didn’t send you a PM Rosco, you’re just trolling now & wrecking the NRL forum again. I put that on your profile page, not in PM at all.

You think I would have learned when I wrecked the forum the first time.
Hang on . . . I wrecked what now ?
You should get Albert back. Just pull the drawer all the way out, and you'll find him down the back. Dust him off, make sure his eyes are still sewn on, shove that right hand back in and let him rip !

adamkungl

Immortal
You think I would have learned when I wrecked the forum the first time.
Hang on . . . I wrecked what now ?
You should get Albert back. Just pull the drawer all the way out, and you'll find him down the back. Dust him off, make sure his eyes are still sewn on, shove that right hand back in and let him rip !

Have you ever considered your obsession with Albert is limiting your ability to enjoy this fine forum?

The Rosco

Bench
Funnily enough Adam, it's the folks that have so many alt accounts that are the enjoyment limiters. But they are a source of amusement . . . for everyone, not just me.
I know that I should feel sorry for them, especially considering their condition. But how don't they just say " well, it looks like everyone on this forum knows we are not different people. Maybe we should just give all this a rest"
Besides, apparently the issue isn't my enjoyment of the forum, according to the red sock I have wrecked the forum.
For that I am truly sorry.
Let's see . . . Adam posts, Jean likes. I imagine real soon we might hear from Stevo the stevo. Or some new username that loves the roosters, the French, and thinks he's a journalist with a keen eye for Polynesian interpretations of Anglo names.

Saxon

Bench
Albert and friends

15.08.2011-032.jpg

I think Jean is the upside down one.

The Rosco

Bench
Albert and friends

15.08.2011-032.jpg

I think Jean is the upside down one.
Brilliant !!!
I reckon the line-up is . . from left to right . . . Adam, Albert, Stevo and Jean the Carcassone flyer on the far right.
Do Dutch people wear socks ?
Do they wear them on planes, or any other time they are flying ?
I do like Albert's pattycake cup cheeks.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Hopefully the mods will clean this thread so genuine League fans can continue the discussion about Ryan 'Slater MK2' Papenhuyzen.
Aaaand right on cue . . . here's Stevo the stevo backing up Jean capsize. Whodathunkit ??
And FMD . . . what do you know !!!! Jean has liked Stevo's post !!! Has the world gone mad ?

And what a great job our mods are doing.
Word is that Albert has been shown le door.
Is this true ? . . I figure you or Jean would be the best people to ask. Because, well, you know.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Aaaand right on cue . . . here's Stevo the stevo backing up Jean capsize. Whodathunkit ??
And FMD . . . what do you know !!!! Jean has liked Stevo's post !!! Has the world gone mad ?

And what a great job our mods are doing.
Word is that Albert has been shown le door.
Is this true ? . . I figure you or Jean would be the best people to ask. Because, well, you know.
You need to get over whatever is troubling you Rosco.

Back on cue, Ryan “The Dutch Flyer” Papenhuyzen is going to be resigned by the Melbourne Storm, it’d be great if he signed with the Super Club Eastern Suburbs Roosters. Or he can go to the European Super Club the Catalans Dragons.