What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - TLT Mighty Eels v Luke Burt's Titans

eels_fan

First Grade
For anyone interested, there is no fan event/meet & greet/signings for the GC trip.

Boys fly in Friday morning and fly back home straight after the game

Glenneel

Bench
I was just about to ask where this thread was.
Anyone else think Stephanie might get a call up
This would be a good game to debut him I would have thought. Think we'll need some more fire power in the finals than what the reserves have given us lately and Steph could bring that.

Last edited:

Glenneel

Bench
If Lane is ruled out, Marata will start and we have a bench spot spare.
How can the NRL suspend Lane without knowing substance in bag? Most probably a joke and flour or something similar. But this is Parra and they love nothing better than to bend us over.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
How can the NRL suspend Lane without knowing substance in bag? Most probably a joke and flour or something similar. But this is Parra and they love nothing better than to bend us over.
I think you'll find that horse has already been put back into it's paddock. No suspension. I was pointing out though, that the NRL can be unpredictable in the punishments they hand out and nothing would surprise me.

Gronk

Staff member
I'd like to see Stefano get a run ahead of Alvaro or Peni...

Agree that vs Titans would be a good time to blood a rookie, but you wouldn't give him a game on form. If it was on form Timmy was way better than Alphabet.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think we'll win in a tight one.
Titans have been in a position to win more games, but haven't been able to finish.

I'm getting to this one even though I hate the 6pm friday time slot for attending games. Not spectactor friendly at all.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Agree that vs Titans would be a good time to blood a rookie, but you wouldn't give him a game on form. If it was on form Timmy was way better than Alphabet.
I remember that Marata looked unremarkable in reserves last year. Good, but he wasn't dominating. Some players just need the quality around them and they slot right in. I reckon it's as good a time as any.

Tooooks

Bench
Titans scored two tries in the first 6 minutes against Storm a few weeks ago, so they can score points if you get off to a slow start.

As long as the attitude is right though, we really should win this comfortably.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I remember that Marata looked unremarkable in reserves last year. Good, but he wasn't dominating. Some players just need the quality around them and they slot right in. I reckon it's as good a time as any.
Agreed. Lets face it. How much damage could he do in 7 to 10 minutes?

T.S Quint

Coach
Complete our sets. Take the opportunities when they are presented. Defend well. Build pressure and keep it on. Kick well.

Simple game plan.

I hope BA has reminded the players not to remind themselves to not be complacent, because that would reinforce the fact that this is one of the best opportunities to be complacent, and thus lead to the complacency which we are trying to avoid.

Latest posts