What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best recruit this season

hindy111

Post Whore
I'll throw a few names up there.
Too
Garrick
Xerri
Nikora
Olam
Sivo
Haas
D.Brown

I would give it to D.Brown as he is playing in the hardest position to master and is 18.

TheRam

Coach
The most pleasing aspect of picking our best buy of the season is we have so many to choose from. All of our major buys have been excelled and is the reason our team is going so well. It has been a long time since we can say that and why we have so many differing opinions and all with equal merit.

For mine value for money and being the leading try scorer virtually all year, meaning consistency not just hot streak, has to go to Sivo. Also from the time Fergo started getting injured, he has slowly stepped up a notch or two. That to me has been the most pleasing aspect of his development. He didn't drop off without Fergo constantly encouraging him as we saw in the games they play together.

The boy is fearless and a power house with an awesome fend that he is just now starting to use. I also loved how his dad came to watch him play and he didn't know anything about it till after the game. Beautiful stuff. Does anyone know, did our club organise it to surprise him or was it something his dad did on his own volition?

emjaycee

Coach
The most pleasing aspect of picking our best buy of the season is we have so many to choose from. All of our major buys have been excelled and is the reason our team is going so well. It has been a long time since we can say that and why we have so many differing opinions and all with equal merit.

For mine value for money and being the leading try scorer virtually all year, meaning consistency not just hot streak, has to go to Sivo. Also from the time Fergo started getting injured, he has slowly stepped up a notch or two. That to me has been the most pleasing aspect of his development. He didn't drop off without Fergo constantly encouraging him as we saw in the games they play together.

The boy is fearless and a power house with an awesome fend that he is just now starting to use. I also loved how his dad came to watch him play and he didn't know anything about it till after the game. Beautiful stuff. Does anyone know, did our club organise it to surprise him or was it something his dad did on his own volition?
Club arranged it and dad surprised him at training Saturday morning.

Rocket man

Juniors

At the game it was announced that the trip over was sponsored by VB.
We can't have it included on the salary cap like the NRL did with Semi!

84 Baby

Referee
You can get it massacring a guy called Blake
You can get it drinking kava by a lake
You can get it any old how
ezgif.com-optimize-29.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore

I've also enjoyed watching the evolution of Sivo's defence - he has improved such in thksbatea.

It definitely helps to have Michael Jennings defending at centre.

Dibs

Bench
Did it happen to Semi too? I have a vague recollection of Fui fui’s Son being flown over and we were forced to count that on the cap

hindy111

Post Whore
This has nothing to do with bang for buck.
Sivo has been excellent but has he been better then Blake? I feel behind the scenes no.
I still feel like our most expensive signing is the biggest difference maker in our performances this year.

IFR33K

Coach
This has nothing to do with bang for buck.
Sivo has been excellent but has he been better then Blake? I feel behind the scenes no.
I still feel like our most expensive signing is the biggest difference maker in our performances this year.

Performance wise game day I’d say sivo and fergo have been on par with each other. Fergo pips him off field.

Latest posts