What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters

Meth

Staff member
What are we looking like?

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Fusitu'a/Pompey
3- Hiku
4- Herbert
5- Maumalo
6- Nikorima
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Tevaga
10- Ah Mau
11- Blair
12- Papali'i
13- Burr

Res- Afoa, Sao, Curran, Harris-Tavita,

Rich102

Staff member
Hard to demote CH-T to the bench - he started the offence from the kick off.
But I guess SK will stick with the status quo.

Benek

Juniors
It would be a real shame to drop CHT. He's been a standout in our last two games. Seeing as all of our hookers are injured or suspended, I'd love to see Niko play most of the game at hooker. But Potato probably won't go for it.

What's the deal with Herbert? He's back from injury but hasn't been good enough for first grade?

Blair

Coach
Pulu's also dropped-off from contention, ay?

He was really good in his first year with us.

As it stands on Sunday, we're likely to go into this important game without three of our four best players, Luke, Harris and Fusitu'a.

That hurts any side but particularly strugglers like us. For starters, I strongly doubt we have a coach who can 'think outside the square' in a moment of crisis.

JJ

Immortal
Would be poor to drop CHT to bench, and poor to drop Sao... the former likely to happen this week, the latter soon...

CHT deserves to keep the 6, we know that Tevaga is a rubbish hooker for the most part - Kodi to start off the bench and play dummy half when the 1st middle forward has a breather?

Rich102

Staff member
Vodafone Warriors v Sydney Roosters
2.00pm, Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sydney Cricket Ground. Sydney

Vodafone Warriors
1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
2 Adam Pompey
3 Peta Hiku
4 Gerard Beale
5 Ken Maumalo
6 Chanel Harris-Tavita
7 Blake Green
8 Agnatius Paasi
9 Jazz Tevaga
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11 Adam Blair
12 Isaiah Papali’i
13 Lachlan Burr

Interchange
14 Adam Keighran
15 Sam Lisone
16 Bunty Afoa
17 Ligi Sao
18 Kodi Nikorima
20 Blake Ayshford
21 Leivaha Pulu
22 Hayze Perham

Matua

Bench
What's up with Herbert's omission? Is he stinking it up in reserve grade? Did he poop in Kearney's cornflakes?

Benek

Juniors
Is Nikorima not totally fit yet? Weird selecting him as 18. Feels like if he's fit he should take AK's spot?

Campion

Juniors
might swap him in late if he's fit? I reckon you swap Nikorima to the bench for this first game back anyways. Jazzhands stays at the 9 and shifts to the 13 when Nikorima comes in.

ozenzud

Juniors
Haven't been on in a long time and haven't been watching (so a lot happier in life generally). But how long is The Fus and Tohu out for?

Big Marn

Juniors
Haven't been on in a long time and haven't been watching (so a lot happier in life generally). But how long is The Fus and Tohu out for?
Tohu is out for the season. Fusitua injured himself warming up against Sharks (not the first time hes done this mind you) and was supposed to be 4 weeks. so cant be too far away from returning.

Any one got any oil on Herbert? Wondering if he did a Ligi or something and he has to spend the next 12 months in purgatory... oops i mean reserve grade....

Latest posts