What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocation

We won't be relocating anytime soon, in fact anytime at all.

The NRL is more about expansion rather than relocating existing clubs. Only clubs who are financially in dire straights will be asked to relocate or fold. We ain't one of those.

The AFL got it right. They have 9 or 10 teams within the Melbourne area and all attract huge crowds every week. However, there were clubs like Fitzroy who became financially poor and were asked to form the Brisbane Lions. The Sydney Swans were originally South Melbourne.

So Rothfield, I'd be more worried about the Sharkies and trying some positive press around them, rather than trying to deflect the attention away.
True to a certain extent but the the expansion clubs gws and Gold Coast aren’t worth the puss and pain the afl has spent close to $200m and three compromised drafts gold coast are a basket case (sound familiar?)and gws are a training team providing ready made players for the big Melbourne clubs Collingwood,Essendon,hawthorn,Carlton and Richmond so essentially the afl blew their load when it came to the two expansion clubs poor crowds are now starting to tell also nrl need to work out what they’re doing with the shit stain on the Gold Coast then plan their expansion afl will prove to be wrong in time with these sides soon becoming money pits afl can cop the cost nrl I doubt it

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Very good, FCD.
Nice .........l'm liking it very much!

borat.jpg

Buzz is all about Scumnulla. He commented on our low weekend crowd. Blocker said its it's because they're 14th! But when there winning they have one of the biggest fan base in nrl. The other panel members other than Buzz all agreed.
He kicks the Sharks in the guts all the time using his insiders info.

He is a rat and we hate him.

He goes after the Dragons because he was a huge Dragons fan but had a falling out with the club, so now goes after them as much as he can.

Ignore the assclown

Wittenberg

Juniors
I hate the Roosters so much they make me love Brisbane and Melbourne a bit. The latest is Roosters are in the box seat to snare Ramien!!! They already have Manu and Latrell signed up wtf! I would happily take Manu, in fact of all the centres going around he's probably the trouble free get the job done type of centre we really need. You can't have enough back up though right? They are also trying to get Alex Brimson from the Titans as back up for Teddy. Their backups are ones we would have wet dreams about.
I think you are right about Manu. Strong, fast, can tackle, and has a good football mind. Most importantly he would not be as high maintenance as the other two and the Roosters can well and truly have Ramien in my opinion. He left Cronulla for more money (fair enough) and because he said that he would be able to contribute more to a side like Newcastle, now he is leaving Newcastle because he doesn’t like their style of play. ‘Ramien footy!’ No they can have him.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Someone tell Mary we have been relocated to the Antarctic and will be playing out of Morsons base next year. Also, let him the gym there is in a bad shape, he needs to get down there promoto and paint and fix the gym.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Righto move on
I’m not sure we should..

At the moment Rothfield has one upped you.. As a fellow Dragons fan I would feel like I was letting you down if I didn’t help you provide back the perfect return sledge..

You can’t let Rothfield beat you, man.. Come on!

I’m not sure we should..

At the moment Rothfield has one upped you.. As a fellow Dragons fan I would feel like I was letting you down if I didn’t help you provide back the perfect return sledge..

You can’t let Rothfield beat you, man.. Come on!
Only thing being beaten heavily is your old fella mate

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Only thing being beaten heavily is your old fella mate
That’s a very flattering offer, but not interested..

My offer to help you with your Rothfield sledge is done out of the goodness of my heart, no reciprocal favours are required..

Now this is where you’re wrong at no point did I indicate that was an offer more an inference that you’re a wanker! you’re offer of help as you call it has no real value and is as shallow as a car park puddle I have enough tools in my arsenal to formulate a sledge to you or anyone else and have proven over the years that I don’t require your help or anyone else’s the mere fact that you haven’t let this go suggests your spare time and attention span are not in sync have a nice day muzz

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Now this is where you’re wrong at no point did I indicate that was an offer more an inference that you’re a wanker! you’re offer of help as you call it has no real value and is as shallow as a car park puddle I have enough tools in my arsenal to formulate a sledge to you or anyone else and have proven over the years that I don’t require your help or anyone else’s the mere fact that you haven’t let this go suggests your spare time and attention span are not in sync have a nice day muzz
source.gif

Offer of help is always there if you need it..

Walpole

Juniors
In case anyone hasn't noticed, I think you'll find the Dragons as most of us knew them have already relocated.

Bench
When you look at crowd figures etc the NRL and Foxtel have to take some of the blame.
Firstly, Thursday night games will never attract large crowds, it is the middle of winter so I prefer to watch the games in front of a nice heater.
Thursday night is in the middle of a work/school night, that in my mind would have people thinking twice about going to a game.
All these factors result in small crowds, not the clubs fault, it’s the NRL and Fox who determine who plays where.
Saints have actually relocated so we would not be relocated.
If Saints were to be relocated it should be back to Kogarah.

Latest posts