What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2019

Parra

Referee
Sainz is having a great season. Sort of under the radar. Has over twice as many points as his team mate and is a real threat to overhauling Gasly in the RB.

Parra

Referee
Kick in the pills for Gasly and Kvyat.

For all their winning ways and support for young drivers RedBull know how to really burn top drivers once they make the F1 team.

Storm13

Juniors
Kick in the pills for Gasly and Kvyat.

For all their winning ways and support for young drivers RedBull know how to really burn top drivers once they make the F1 team.
In Red Bulls defense Gasly has been pathetic. Obviously to Red Bull Kyvat going back must be a sign of weakness or they think he hasn't changed and is just a benchmark to compare to other Torro Rosso drivers?

Sainz must be laughing right about now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kvyat has looked much better this year. Albon hasn't been as impressive. Looks like Red Bull are just winging it.

Wonder if RB will make a splash for Bottas? Who else could afford him if he goes on the market, which there's a strong rumour that he will?

Storm13

Juniors
Kvyat has looked much better this year. Albon hasn't been as impressive. Looks like Red Bull are just winging it.

Wonder if RB will make a splash for Bottas? Who else could afford him if he goes on the market, which there's a strong rumour that he will?
Red Bull just need a wingman for Verstappen, so it's very strange that Kyvat didn't get the call up. That way Gasly and Albon can grow a little longer in the sister team.

I'm thinking Bottas to Haas if Mercedes drop him. Not sure why Mercedes would drop him when he is clearly 2nd fastest to Hamilton. Ocon is not worthy of a Mercedes seat.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Red Bull just need a wingman for Verstappen, so it's very strange that Kyvat didn't get the call up. That way Gasly and Albon can grow a little longer in the sister team.

I'm thinking Bottas to Haas if Mercedes drop him. Not sure why Mercedes would drop him when he is clearly 2nd fastest to Hamilton. Ocon is not worthy of a Mercedes seat.
I think Mercedes knows Hamilton is calling it quits in a year or two. They're probably hoping he hangs up his helmet at the end of next season so that they can go after Ricciardo. Not sure who else is available and worth the big coin at the end of 2020.

Parra

Referee
I think Mercedes knows Hamilton is calling it quits in a year or two. They're probably hoping he hangs up his helmet at the end of next season so that they can go after Ricciardo. Not sure who else is available and worth the big coin at the end of 2020.

Vettel. Verstappen.

Storm13

Juniors
Vettel. Verstappen.
Vettel stock ain't worth much these days. Ferrari wont be breaking the bank to sign him again. Verstappen is the future of either Mercedes and Ferrari especially if Red Bull are still behind. Have to remember Verstappen will soon be in the same position as Ricciardo found himself in with a car not quite capable of a championship run.

Storm13

Juniors
Hamilton's ego will keep him around to win a championship in the next set of regulations.

Parra

Referee
Shocking crash and a tragic outcome.

So pleased that Leclerc has notched up his first win. Sombre occasion though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What chance this weekends race at Monza is completed in under 70 minutes? (It was 76 minutes last year)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Renault with some somewhat unexpected pace. 4th and 5th.

Vettel looks done. What chance Ferrari ditches him for Ricciardo?

Storm13

Juniors
Renault with some somewhat unexpected pace. 4th and 5th.

Vettel looks done. What chance Ferrari ditches him for Ricciardo?
Yep Vettel is done. Shouldve won at least one title the past two seasons. Wouldn't be surprised if Verstappen is not their number 1 pick when Seb goes.

Parra

Referee
What a great drive from Leclerc. Fought off both Mercs.

I'd love to see Russell in a competitive car. With all of these young drivers on the grid and more coming through the driver market is going to be interesting. Could be entering a bit of a golden age for F1.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep Vettel is done. Shouldve won at least one title the past two seasons. Wouldn't be surprised if Verstappen is not their number 1 pick when Seb goes.
I can't see Red Bull dropping Verstappen and I believe Ricciardo comes off contract first.

Storm13

Juniors
I can't see Red Bull dropping Verstappen and I believe Ricciardo comes off contract first.
I'm sure Red Bull will give Max what ever he asks for, but worried if Red Bull don't make inroads next year. Silly season next year is going to be insane.

Latest posts