What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco’s contract

Valheru

Coach
Ah you know the finals are approaching when the annual “lets unsettle the roosters” article comes out.

2013 was that we were all on HGH, last year was that politis was behind the Sam burgess sex tape. By comparison this is pretty weak sauce tbh.

Lift your game media

I'm disappointed too.

Imagine writing a story to imply the roosters of all clubs are breaking the cap?

Everyone knows we are one of the battlers clubs just trying to have a go.

Canard

Immortal
This is why people hate the Roosters.

Able to recruit the best fullback and the best halfback in the game in one off-season.

Seems legit

Quicksilver

Bench
Kyle Flanagan ain't the best halfback in the comp.

But his family might be able to help with the salary cap dilemmas.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Eels Storm and Roosters all in the press as we head into the finals. Media trying to ruffle feathers? What’s the gossip about the others teams in the top 8?
More to come..

T-Boon

Coach
There should be a list of the most despised agents. Moses isnt the top for mine. At the top is that grub who is Gutherson's agent. I've got so much ill feeling towards that guy that I now basically have no time for Gutherson (having only recently discovered he was his agent) when he used to be one of my favourite players.
NRL/sports agents pushed me in the direction of watching college football. So I am grateful for that at least.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Eels Storm and Roosters all in the press as we head into the finals. Media trying to ruffle feathers? What’s the gossip about the others teams in the top 8?
More to come..

I daresay no one is worried about the Eels enough to try to ruffle them. Storm happens every year so probably yes, even if it is true. Roosters was broken by a well known Roosters fan who has gone at lengths to say that the clubs done nothing wrong, it’s more about getting at the Manager. If anything the story would have been given to Weidler by Nick.

T-Boon

Coach
Roosters was broken by a well known Roosters fan who has gone at lengths to say that the clubs done nothing wrong, it’s more about getting at the Manager. If anything the story would have been given to Weidler by Nick.

That act shapes the narrative doesnt it.

super_coach

First Grade
The Chooks are safe as houses, the channel nine Rosters would never report anything that may bring the club down. So the Teddy thing is all directed at putting the heat on the slime ball Isaac Moses. Must be a bad gene in the family when you think Mitchell Moses,Benny Elias and Issac Moses are all related...all total grubs

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
This thing is all about pushing the germ Moses out of the game. Uncle Nick blacklisted him years ago but was forced to back down to get Teddy. Now I guess they have convinced Teddy to find a new manager and now are about getting the germ out of the game. I also think they would have 15 other clubs backing them.

Of course the danger is, you would expect Moses to have plenty of dirt on a few clubs. I guess in a ideal world, Moses will get pushed out of the game than roll over and expose a few clubs and high ranking officals at HQ

Won't happen for now, Moses and Greenberg have a close relationship. Basically there is a guy Joe Wehbe who became a business partner of Moses, who is close to a number of players, known as the 'player whisperer'. How do you get in on this whispering business btw?

Moses and Wehbe had a big falling out and Wehbe has set up his own player manager business. A lot of players were close to Wehbe so want to join his stable and split from Moses. Teddy being one of them.