What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sat - Knights 42-6 Cowboys @ McDonald Jones

Round 22: Knights v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 22
Newcastle Knights v North Queensland Cowboys
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Saturday 17 August 2019

Gates 10:45am / Flegg 11:05am / Canterbury Cup 12:45pm / NRL 3pm

TL-NEW19.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Kurt Mann 3. Hymel Hunt 4. Tautau Moga 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Mason Lino 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Connor Watson 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Mitchell Barnett 13. Josh King
Interchange: 14. Jacob Saifiti 15. Herman Ese'ese 16. Sione Mata'utia 17. Aidan Guerra 18. Jamie Buhrer 19. Chris Randall 20. Jirah Momoisea 21. Danny Levi

TL-NQL19.png

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Coen Hess 4. Tom Opacic 5. Jordan Kahu 6. Michael Morgan 7. Jake Clifford 8. Matt Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. Jordan McLean 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Shane Wright 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Reuben Cotter 15. John Asiata 16. Scott Bolton 17. Francis Molo 18. Peter Hola 19. Tom Gilbert 20. Corey Jensen 21. Murray Taulagi

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Grant Atkins, Phil Henderson
Sideline Officials: Mark Bohan, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Beau Scott

Feeder club info
Knights: Newcastle Knights (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Cowboys: Mackay Cutters, Northern Pride & Townsville Blackhawks (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

Reflector

Juniors
A Knights loss here might actually be a good thing for the club, looking ahead to next year. Better to bomb out and lose all their remaining games from here if it means Brown gets flicked, than somehow sneak into the top 8, get blown off in week 1 and then underwhelm again next year. Alongside the Dragons and the Broncos, they've been the biggest underachievers this season with the roster they've got.

mozza91

Coach
A Knights loss here might actually be a good thing for the club, looking ahead to next year. Better to bomb out and lose all their remaining games from here if it means Brown gets flicked, than somehow sneak into the top 8, get blown off in week 1 and then underwhelm again next year. Alongside the Dragons and the Broncos, they've been the biggest underachievers this season with the roster they've got.
Nah I’m sick of losing. I’ll take sneaking into the 8.

Reflector

Juniors
Nah I’m sick of losing. I’ll take sneaking into the 8.

Would you take sneaking into the 8 to be week 1 cannon fodder if it means Brown's job is saved and 2020 is another underwhelming season with that roster they've got?

mozza91

Coach
Would you take sneaking into the 8 to be week 1 cannon fodder if it means Brown's job is saved and 2020 is another underwhelming season with that roster they've got?
If we come 7th or 8th we’ll probably play Souths or hopefully Parramatta. If actually play some football we’re more than capable of beating both.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Ahhhh it’s nearly that time of the week when I metaphorically bang my head against the wall. May the least derpiest team win!

Bazal

Post Whore
A bit of early derp there from Watson to get us warmed up.

WTF was he even doing? Just pass the footy

Latest posts